Dinners and texts

Jack's P.O.V.
I start editing my newest video when I got a message. I check who it's from and see it was from Elsa.

Elsa: Jack, please get to me when you get this.

Me: Hey what's up?

Elsa: Ok so I was talking to my chief today and he just told me your family is coming over tonight for dinner.

Me: Why?

Elsa: Your father and my father are going into buisness together.

Me: What!

Elsa: Hey don't think this is my fault, blame our fathers.

"Jack, come on." My moon calls. 

Me: Got to go.

I shut my computer off and grab my phone, running past my little sister as we race downstairs.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"The Winters, your father might be going into business with Mr. Winters."

"Hey isn't that where Elsa lives?" Flee asked.

"Yes."

"Aww, Jack you're gonna see your girlfriend." Flee smirks.

"She is not my girlfriend." I snap.

"Not yet big brother, not yet." We walk to the car and get in the back, driving for 20 minutes where we see a huge house bigger than ours despite us being rich. Two men open the gates as we drive in. Flee tried to push me to get a better look but I push her back, seeing the huge mansion.

We pull up to the steps where the first person I saw was Elsa next to Anna and her parents. We get out of the car and I try to hide my smile.

My parents talk with Elsa's parents and Flee runs off with Anna. I just go on my phone and look up to see Elsa storming into the house. I follow her and walk up to her closed door.

"What's going to happen if your father goes into business with Jack's dad?" I hear.

"I don't know but I do know that I won't see Jack just at school." Elsa sighs.

"Well I wish I could help you but sadly I can't."

"Rupunzle I don't know what to do. I don't want to be the talk of the school just because of my stupid father-I gotta go." I hear Elsa close her computer and sigh.

"Kids, dinner!" I run back down the hallway as Flee pushed past me, running downstairs. I chase after her as we end up downstairs. I sit down and we all start eating when the table felt empty.

"Mother where's Elsa?" Anna asked.

"Still in her room, like always." Ber mother said.

"I can go get her." I offer.

"Thank you Jack." I get up and walk back up to Elsa's room where I hear yelling.

"This is my one chance to prove myself tonight and I don't want you messing it up Elsa." Elsa's father growls.

"Why would you think I would ever mess this up?" Elsa asks.

"Because of that boy."

"Jack, you think I like your business parter's son, no way!"

"Elsa Snowflake Winters don't you dare raise your voice at me!"

"Yes father." Elsa said as I hide myself, Elsa's father storming out of the room. As he disappeared I could hear Elsa crying. I walk out of my hiding place only to walk up to Elsa's door.