Coming clean and what followed

Elsa's P.O.V.
I help my family with their bags and hug them each.

"Come on, dinner's ready." We all walk to the dining room and sit down, starting to eat as my family talks with each other. I just poke at my food, not ready to tell them.

"Elsa what's wrong?" My mother asked as I sigh.

"I have something to confess." I shake.

"What is it?" My mom asked.

"You know that time I told you I was going to Merida's house to work on homework?"

"Of course." My mom smiled.

"Well I didn't, I went to another boy's house. He did help me but he also, kind of,"

"No, he didn't." My mom gasps.

"I'm sorry but he did." I nod.

"What did he do?" Anna asked.

"Anna, your sister has been raped."

"I'm sorry I lied to you but I was so scared about father yelling at me about my grades so I was willing to do everything to get my grades perfect." I cry, my hand over my mouth to try to hide my cries and my mom stood up. She came over to me and Anna and I hugged me.

"None of that matters now child."

"I just can't believe you really lied to us Elsa." My father said.

"Frederick!" My mom yells at my father.

"She lied to us Arianna!"

"Your own daughter has been raped and all you can think about is her lying!"

"She wasn't even raped she's lying."

"No father! I've lived in fear of you all of my life! You always needed the best from me, always needed the perfect grades just to brag to your enemies about how you're better. If you need a boost on your ego don't use your family to do it!" I scream, tears still streaming down my face.

"I know what this is about, you've been seeing Jack!"

"I love him father! And he loves me unlike you!" I turn around and ran out of the house.

Arianna's P.O.V.

"Elsa her back here!" Frederick yells but I pull him into the hallway.

"How dare you Frederick! All you think about is the punishment, never the real thing. Do you even care about Elsa being raped?"

"I do but we've raised her to be perfect."

"You mean you have? I've raised the girls, I pick them up from school, I'm the one who asked how their days were, I'm the one who's always there for them while you care too much about your company that you can't see what your daughters need. You have the rest of the week to pack your things and you're out." I turn back to Anna.

"Come on Anna."

"Where are we going?"

"To get your sister."

Jack's P.O.V.
I wait at the base of the tree, repeatedly checking my phone to see if Elsa had texted.

"Jack!" I look up at Elsa running to me as I immediately run to her. Elsa fell to the ground as I catch her, sitting down as Elsa cried.

"You did a very brave thing Elsa."

"I'm never good enough."

"You are more than good enough for me." I smile as a car pulls up, two people getting out.

"Elsa!" Elsa lifts her head off my chest and faced her mom.

"I'm sorry I didn't see sooner about your father."

"It's fine mother." Elsa talks to her mom as her sister looked at me.

"So you and Elsa planned to meet here if anything went wrong?"

"Yes." I nod.

"Just know if you hurt her in any way I'll kill you."

"Anna give him a break, if it wasn't for Jack we'd still be back home."

"Mrs. Winters if it's ok with you I'd like to stay with Elsa for a few days, just until everything settles." I say.

"Oh of course, I think Elsa would be safer with Hans not spying on her anymore."

"Hans?" I ask.

"You know him?"

"Yeah we were friends a few years ago but he changed." I look back at Elsa as she plays with Anna like a little kid.

"I'm glad she's ok and healthy again." Arianna smiled.

"What do you mean ok and healthy?" I ask, turning to her.

"When Hans.....you know what, the day after Elsa started to throw up non stop. We had to keep her out of school when we found out she had a fever of 110 degrees. We took her in and realized she was more than just sick. Elsa stayed in the hospital for four months before she was healthy again."

"All through middle school she became independent and wouldn't talk to her sister. In High school she started to talk to her friends again but when she saw you she got so annoyed and frustrated but I could tell that deep down she had feelings for you."

"Did you ever find the cause of her being sick?" I ask.

"No."

"Because I think I know who did it." I growl as Elsa and Anna came up to us.

"What's with the look?" Elsa asked.

"Nothing." I smile.

"Really because that look says otherwise."

"I'm fine Snowflake." I smile.

"Hey mother what happens to father?"

Elsa's P.O.V.
Anna and I both look at mother for an answer.

"Let's just say he won't be around anymore. I'll get the divorce papers tomorrow."

"But he was the one with all the money. Don't get me wrong, I love that he's gone but what will we do without the money?" I ask.

"I have enough money to support you girls just as much as your father."

"And my family can help with anything as well." Jack offered.

"Best boyfriend ever." I smile.

"Yeah but not hottest boyfriend ever."

"ANNA!" I run after her but Jack caught my wrist as Anna hid in the car.

"Elsa!" I gasp and Jack wraps his arm around me.

"Fredrick what are you doing here?" My moon hisses

"Giving Elsa one little reminder." I see what he was holding and I try to stop him but Jack held me back as my father threw my phone and computer on the ground, smashing them both into pieces.

"No!"