Best birthday ever

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Miss Winters what do you claim Hans did to you?" The judge asked.

"Harassed me, raped me and kidnapped my sister." I say.

"And right now who is the closest person in your life right now?"

"My boyfriend Jack." I said.

"And Mr. Frost is this correct?"

"Yes your honor." Jack nods.

"Can I say something your honor?" Hans said and the judge nods.

"Jack have you seen Elsa getting harassed?" Hans smirks.

"No."

"Show how do you know she got harassed?"

"Because she's told me." Jack said.

"But how do you know she's not lying?"

"Why would she lie to me?" Jack asked.

"Maybe for the attention."

"That's the last thing that Elsa would want."

"You sure? How do we know you won't leave Elsa at the worst moment, after all you kicked me out of your life."

"You son of a bitch." I held Jack back and the guards kept Hans back.

"Order!" The judge yells as we all settle down.

"Now let's continue."

*****
Two hours go by and the court is dismissed. Jack and I get up with Anna and my mom as we walk out of the room. My spirit rises as I run to my friends, hugging them.

"What are you guys doing here?" I smile.

"We thought we'd surprise you for your birthday." Merida smiled.

"And we got you a little something." Hiccup gave me a ice blue rose.

"It's beautiful, thank you." I smile as Jack took the rose, putting it in my hair.

"Thank you guys for coming." I smile.

"Of course, we're here for you." Rupunzle asked.

"Oh and Elsa we have something for you back home." Anna smiled.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, come on." Anna, Jack, my mom and I walk through the hall as chains sound behind us. I turn around and we move to the side as the guards make Hans move forward. He smirks seductively at me as Jack wraps his arms around me, telling Hans I was Jack's.

When he was gone we moved to the limo and we all get in. We drive to the house and I get out as my world goes black.

"Hey."

"Relax, it'll be worth it." Jack moved me forward and uncovered my eyes. Before me was a shinny sly blue car in the driveway.

"Who's car is this?" I ask, turning to Jack who smiled.

"No, this can't be." I shake my head, the smile never leaving my lips. Jack held the keys in his hand and gives them to me. I take them and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Thanks Jack." I smile as his arms snake around my waist.

"Ok Anna now you can show her." Jack smiles.

"Yes." Anna ran to the car and opens it as a small blue eyed baby husky ran out! She ran up to me and jumps on my leg as I pick her up.

"Snowflake." I read her collar.

"Jack how did you do all of this?" I smile.

"Remember the day I wasn't at school. I was with your mom and sister as we got you the car and Snowflake."

"That was a week ago." I point out.

"Jack kept the car at his house and drove it over during lunch and I kept Snowflake in my room." Anna said.

"See, your father wouldn't do this." Jack smiles as Snowflake licks him and Anna and I chuckle.

"I don't think I will ever have a better birthday." I smile.

"Oh, that reminds me." My mom chuckled.

"We aren't moving anymore."

"Really!" I squeal.

"Now that Hans has a life sentence we won't have to worry."

"Well I wouldn't say that." Anna said as we turn around. Snowflake growls but I stop her.

"Kids get inside." My mom said as Jack leads us inside.

"We have a restraining order against you." Is the last thing I hear as I close the door, setting my keys down as I fall back on the couch, Jack following.

"Thank you for everything Jack." I said.

"Of course, I just want you to be happy."

"The second you asked me to be your girlfriend I was happy and my mood never changed." I smile at Jack.

"Aww, thanks Snowflake." Snowflake barks and Jack chuckles, petting her.

"So what does your dad do that makes you so wealthy?" I ask.

"He has one of the leading car companies in the world."

"So that explains the Lamborghini." I chuckle.

"And he also made your car."

"Really?" I scoff.

"Only one like it. Just like you."

"Hey Elsa did you sign up for Harvard University?" Anna asked.

"No, why?" I ask.

"Because they sent you something." I look over at Anna who was on my computer.

"Hey!" I yell, putting Snowflake down and charging up to Anna.  

"Stop looking through my things!" I grab my computer and look at what she was looking at.

"Harvard is giving out scholarships and I might get one!" I smile.

"That's great Elsa!" Jack came over to us with Snowflake, placing her on the counter.

"Hey how come you might get a scholarship but not me, my grades are just like yours." Anna said.

"Because I'm three years older than you and about to go into college." I say.

"Speaking of what is your dear beloved Jack going to do when you're away?" Anna asked.

"Yeah, Jack what are you going to do for college?" I look at Jack.

"Oh nothing big." Jack smiles.

"Ten dollars he doesn't have any plans."

"Twenty that he does." I smirk.

"You're only saying that because you know Jack!"

"At least I know my boyfriend." I scoff.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Anna scoffed. Snowflake barks, cutting me off. She jumps off the counter and runs to the door, scratching it and whining.  

"What's wrong with her?" Anna asked as I walk to Snowflake and pick her up.

"I don't know." I say.

"Maybe she sensed something." Jack said.

"Whatever it is I just hope it doesn't concern us."