The perfect night

Elsa's P.O.V. 
I ignore my teacher as I sketch in my notebook, daydreaming. My phone vibrates and I look at my phone, quickly taking it and reading the text.

Jack: You ok?

Elsa: Yeah, why?

Jack: Because you haven't talked to me all day and you look troubled. What's wrong Snowflake?

Elsa: My mom said we need to move because of my father and Hans.

Jack: 🙀

Elsa: Yeah.

Jack: When do you leave?

Elsa: A few days after my birthday.

Jack: Well then I guess I'll have to get you an amazing present😏.

Elsa: Can't wait.

I don't read Jack's last text as I put my phone away, go back to my drawing. The bell soon rings and I put my notebook in my bag, slinging it over my shoulder. I make my way out of the room but am stopped.

"Elsa." I look back at my teacher and walk up to him.

"Yes Mr. Gray?"

"I was looking at your current homework and texts and see your grades have gone down. You used to be my smartest student, anything you want to tell me, anything troubling at home, friends, anything?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Gray but my mother and father recently separated and on top of that my family has been at risk so we're moving."

"So you have a lot going on."

"Yes and I'm sorry. If I can make it up any other way I will do it."

"If there is anything I will let you know and just for your information I do want to contact your mom just to let her know what's going on and if there's anything at home or here to help you to see if we can do that. Do you have any help right now?"

"Just my boyfriend but that's it."

"Ok, well I'll contact your mom and we'll go from there."

"Thank you Mr. Gray." I nod and walk out of the room and go to my locker when someone rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Hello Jack." I smile.

"I don't want you to leave." Jack pouts.

"I know, but I guess I need to." I put my books away and shut my locker, turning to Jack. Jack pressed his lips on mine as he pins me against my locker. I rest a hand on his chest as his hand rakes through my hair.

"Elsa!" Anna ran down the hallway as I break the kiss.

"What." I whine.

"Guess who just asked me to the winter dance?"

"Who?" I ask.

"Kristoff."

"Oh Anna I'm so happy for you." I smile.

"Yeah, and somone still needs to ask you to the winter dance." Anna smirks at Jack and I do as well.

"Oh Elsa, mom and I are going to the court today. Now are you sure you don't want to come?"

"He raped me Anna, I can't face him." I shake my head, my hand resting on Jack's chest.

"Alright." Anna walks past us and I sigh as Jack rests his chin on my head.

"If Hans isn't at home, and your family isn't home for a while," Jack smirks.

"My only rule is if you hurt me you're dead and we're never doing it again." I smile up at Jack.

"Ok, letting go." Jack and I walk out of the school and to the parking lot where his Lamborghini stood out as people look and whisper as they walk to their cars. Jack and I get in as he starts the car, leaving school and driving to my house.

We pull into the driveway and get out, walking inside.

"Hungry?" I ask.

"Starving." Jack smiled.

"Why don't you put something on and I'll go make us something." Jack walks to the living in and falls on the couch, picking a movie as I go in the kitchen.

"Hey Logan where do we keep the baguettes, I wanna make something for Jack and I?"

"Right here." He gives me the baguette and he grabs my favorite cheese. I start cutting the bread and placing it on a tray as I cut a circle of bree cheese, putting it in a bowl as I put it in the microwave. Logan put the bread in the oven as well.

"15 minutes is it?" He asked.

"Yeah but remember to check it as well." I said.

"Got it." 15 minutes go by and Logan took the bread out as I grab another thing of bree cheese, cutting half of it into small slices and putting them on the bread. I put the bowl on the plate as I pick it up.

"Thanks for the help, you and the cooks have the night off." I smile, bringing the food to Jack as he smiled at me. 

"How'd you know that was my favorite?" Jack smiled as I put the tray down on the table in front of us.

"Hiccup." I smile as I sit next to him. Jack grabs a piece of bread and gave it to me.

"Rampage?" I take a bite of the food and lean into Jack.

"You never got to see it in theaters, so I wanted to see it with you." Jack smiled. We sit and watch the movie, eating the snack. When the movie was over we went to the new Jurassic World movie and I think Jack liked it because of how I clinged on to him.

The movie starts to get boring and Jack seemed to notice as he slowly bites at my neck, trying to get me. I lay my head on his chest and Jack moved to the other side of my neck. He pins me down to the couch as our lips meet.

I wrap an arm around his neck, the other one gripping onto his shirt. Jack got up and turns the movie off, connecting our lips again. Jack kissed me aggressively and soon picks me up in his arms.

"Come on Snowflake." Jack moved to my room as we fall back on the bed, kissing like we would never meet again. Jack soon takes his shirt off and I stare at his six pack. I try to look away but Jack caught me.

"Like what you see?"

"A little." I admit and Jack crashed his lips on mine. He kissed aggressively and I soon feel him slide his hand under my pants and toying with me, getting me to moan.

He soon strips me of my shirt, biting at the new area as he rips my pants off, leaving me half naked under him. Jack gets rid of his pants as he throw them to the ground.

He was about to get under my panties when my phone rings. I look at it and see it was Anna.

"Are you going to answer it?" Jack asked as I denied the call.

"Hell no, I have better things to do." I wrap my arms around his neck as we fall down on the bed again.

"Then let's begin."