Teaching you a lesson

(unedited)

I do suggest one song to listen to whike reading its called. riding solo by hippie sabotage. its like really good so I do suggest and comment if you think it made the chapter better!!!

I start to feel nervous as I get closer towards school, I pick up my skateboard from beneath my foot and decide to walk the rest of the way there.

Two to three minutes of walking, Im on the front step of the school, im already late, which quite ironically I could care less.

Walking in my eyes go towards the two model like girls standing by their lockers already waiting for me. Ashley and Amanda.

Lets just say Ashley is captain of the cheer squad at our school, blonde hair and toned body, outside of school shes a complete slut, I herd she's already been with all of the football team, but when she come to school shes a fucking virgin fucking godess with perfect attendance and stupid shit like that.

Amanda, well theres not much to say about her, shes just Ashleys little slave bitch whatever you wanna call it, and lets just say not the sharpest knife in the drawer, if ya know what I'm saying.

I try to walk past without them noticing me. but of course it doesn't work.

"Hey!," I keep walking to get away. but she of course sends her little bitch Amanda after me and she grabs my wrists.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I pull my wrist from the her grip.

They make up any kind of rumor about me, one week im pregnant, and then another week im a fucking coke snorting whore like my mother.

"well I was thinking now with that attitude I could teach you a lesson" she snaps her fingers and two guys from the football team appear. oh shit.

I start to back away, but as soon as I start running they catch me and start to drag me into the girls bathroom.

They throw me in the door along with Ashley and Amanda walking in. they threw me Into a corner so I couldn't escape.

"So you little skank, I herd you get around quite a bit, just. like. your. mother" I reach up and slap her as hard as I can.

She comes back quickly pushing me and my head smacks against the concrete wall.

I slide down it which gives her access to kick me, which is not a surprise, she does.

"do you know whos the biggest slut around school?" They both start laughing.

I stumble up from the floor "the bitch beside you?" Ashley looks over at Amanda and they both gasp.

Amanda lunges at me and knocks me to the ground, taking a fist full of my hair, Amanda continuously smacks my head of the concrete floor. "Get the fuck off of me!" I kick Amanda a couple times.

"Amanda, stop someones coming!" Ashley prys Amanda from me and they both run out the door.

I pull my self up with the bathroom sinks, My lip is already swelling, and theres and open cut on my cheek bone, I wet some paper towel and dab all the noticeable blood from my face.

Walking out I bump into someone makong me drop my skateboard "o-oh im sorry" I look up and realize who it is.

Harry Styles. I walked away as quickly as I could.

So heres the story We used to be friends, untill the summer of 11th grade, when he hit puberty, he came to school and he looked so good. but from then on he just became popular because he was good looking.

Sometimes his friends would make him bully me. I just never understood, but he hasn't done anything to me since that night, a couple months back.

***Flashback***

Mia and I have never been to a party, so we have decided to crash one which happened to be Harry Styles.

"Im so ready to crash this party" Mia giggles as she finishes applying her mascara.

" yea it will be okay I guess, and your driving so don't get drunk!" I laugh and put on my outfit which consists of black skinny jeans and a crop top and Black booties and also my hair being wavey.

"Well, lets go crash this thing shall we?"

We walk out to her car and drive to the party.

.....................

we arrive about 5 minutes later, we get out of her car and walk into the smokey house.

We weren't even ten minutes in the house and red cups were being handed to us, also being alone, cause Mia ran off with some guy.

Not even 20 minutes in and I've already had 4 intoxicating drinks going on my 5th, i can't really remember when a tall figure looms in front of me, with the smell of alcohol overpowering.

"And what is little Canmy weston doing at my party?" His body pressing mine to the wall, as one of his hands reaches down to cup my butt.

"Im here cause no one told me I couldn't be" I try to squirm away from him, only succeeding in him pressing his body harder against mine.

Harrys face comes closer to mine, he whispers quietly into my ear "you aren't going anywhere tonight Cammy"

obviously he was joking, right? I mean sober Harry would not have pinned me against the wall, he wouldn't have said that, he wouldn't have.

.......................

somehow I end up playing beer pong with Harry and some other drunk guys. So after about an hour of playing beer pong, Harry lead me up stairs to his bedroom.

Harry closes the door, and turns around picking me up by my thighs. He sits on the bed so that I'm straddling his waist.

I feel Harry lick my neck leaving a hot wet strip, I slightly gasp as I feel him leaving love bites around my neck.

I quickly grab the hems of his shirt and pull it off, his body is completely perfect, I just can't stop staring.
"Like what you see?" His lips pull into a smirk that I can't describe how evil but yet so much like an angel.

I can feel him growing under me, I take this chance to glid my hand over his bulge through his jeans "Fuck Cammy"

He continues kissing my neck but goes lower to in between my breasts, he snakes his arm around me to unclasp my bra, his eyes go wide.

Harry gently lays me down on his bed, he quickly unbuttons my pants and pulls them down along with my underwear. He gets up doing the same to himself.

His warm, heavy, naked body on top of mine makes me flare like an ember. "your mine now" Harry growls, his voice husky and full of lust.

"are you ready?" he looks me in the eyes. "yea" Harry gently slides himself In me, making me feel a pleasurable pain.

**end of flashback**

so now ever since that night he has never picked on me.
I come out of my daze and continue walking.

( K. so this is probably really lame I can not write sex scenes if my life depened on it lop but anyways I hope u like it, this book is going to be intense and I hope you like it -Toodles)