chapter 10

CAMMYS POV

Harry and I both finished our breakfast and i was full, Barbra comes over and takes our empty plates in her hands "can i get you cuties anything else? " Harry and I shake our heads. "Okay, so that will be 20 dollars" Harry gives her 30, she smiles thanking him and going behind the kitchen.

I grab my jacket slipping it on, with Harry doing the same "Thanks for coming with me " I smile and nod.

"No problem, thank you for bringing me it was extremely lovely" i slip my hand into his, walking out of the door.

................................

We make it back to my house "so what do you want to do now?" Harry shrugs his shoulders.

"We could always cuddle?" I smile and Harry pulls me up stairs to my room.

Walking through the door Harry sits on my bed first, pulling me to him he pulls me up onto his lap so that I'm now straddling his waist. He falls backwards making me fall onto him.

Harry kisses my nose pulling me off of him and gets us cuddled together under the blankets.

"Cammy, Can I ask you a question?" I look up at him.

"Yea sure, what is it?" I lay my head on his chest and listen.

"um well how long has those two girls been bullying you?" I can feel him rubbing my arm.

" They started after you stopped talking to me i guess, so about 2 years, why?"

"I don't know, i just wanted to know" i nod my head.

"Can we have a nap?" Harry nods his head and starts singing, i forgot that he could sing a little.

He started singing my favorite song don't let me go he wrote it just before we stopped being friends, its amazing, he's amazing.