chapter 11

Cammys POV

Unwrapping Harry's arm from around my waist, i turn over to face him.

He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping, slightly smiling, I run my fingers along his cheek, pieces of his hair are fallen down his face. I gently push them back , admiring his curls.

He opens his eyes and i pull my hand away "I never said stop" he smirks pulling me closer into his chest.

"Sorry i didn't mean to wake you" i trace little circles in his chest.

I can feel him chuckle "it's okay babe i should be getting up soon any way" I get up from my place in the bed walking over to my closet.

"So did you wanna do anything today?" Flipping through my clothes Harry walks to my bathroom.

"Um well i was going to go home" oh.. " and i was going to ask you if you wanted to come for a couple days, you know like so you can see my mom and catch up" I smile walking to the bathroom.

"Oh my god Harry!" Covering my eyes i walk away from the bathroom.

"What, I'm just gonna have a shower!" I can hear him laughing.

"Yes that parts okay but you could at least close the Damn door!" I walk to my bed turning on the tv.

"Sorry!"

.......................................

After a bit of watching tv Harry comes from the bathroom with only a towel hanging low around his waist making my jaw drop.

"Like what you see babe?"Harry chuckles. Shit.

I roll my eyes trying to turn my attention to the tv. Grabbing clothes he does back into the bathroom. This time coming out with a white t shirt and really tight jeans on.

Harry walks over and climbs onto my bed "so did you want to come with me?" I turn towards him.

"Yea that would be awesome" smiling i cuddle up next to him.

I look at the time 1 pm "well what time were you thinking of leaving?".

Harry shrugs his shoulders "whenever your ready to i guess".

I nod my head, jumping from the bed and walking to into the bathroom i turn on the taps closing the door.

..........................

After a while i was already and packed.

Harry grabs my bag and i grab my purse and keys, leaving and locking the door behind us.

Harry intertwines our fingers walking to the car.

I can't wait until i can finally see his mum again.

( so that was short af so sorry for the lack of updates I'm trying its just school and stupid stuff like that sorry i hope you like this.)