Pt.7 The Wolf Pack Pt1

So a quick update and thanks to you before you read the chapter. So as far as the Book cover it may take longer then I wanted as I did a 6to6
all last week and now in the process of moving (adulthood, am I right?) So I decided to go ahead and put the chapter out so hope you guys enjoy. Also thanks for the views, I was just last week I was at 1k now it's at 2k going on 3k and I couldn't be happier, especially with all the votes and saving to reading lists so thanks again.

Also if you haven't voted on pathways #3 yet, it's still open for voting for a couple more days before I start the chapter so place your vote if you want.

(POV: Third)

"Careful with that Dust newbie, drop anymore and it's coming out of your pay!"

"Sorry boss!" The tall newbie says as he's picking up the boxes of Dust he dropped.

Right now, White Fang members are secretly moving Dust in a disclosed Vale shipyard trying to get things done quickly, and the new guy was not making it easy.

"Where did you find this guy?" Another member says to the boss.

"Some last-minute hire to help with the packing, but all he's doing is dropping everything and delaying us."

The boss sighs and he suddenly hears something move behind some crates.

"Hey, you two," he says motioning to two White Fang members guarding the area with guns, "go check over there."

They simply nodded and walked behind the crates and after a moment, the two come flying through the air and as they look at the direction, a female figure appears from the shadows in armor, with a pistol on her waist with a sheathed katana on the other. White Fang members stop to look at her as some got their weapons ready as they notice her hand hovering over her katana as she spoke,

"I will only say this once: You are committing crimes against Vale and are to stop your actions at once and turn yourselves in."

The White fang members then looked at one another before laughing as they aimed their guns at her.

"Fine then," she says getting the hilt of her blade," so be it."

At they the then begin shooting at her as she runs towards them dodging every bullet coming close to the first attacker as she slices his gun in half as she kicks him, quickly dodging more bullets.

As she begins going from member to member, the leader is getting some to attack while the rest try to stock up the Bullhead, but notices the newbie stop as he looks at another crate he's dropped.

"Newbie!" he yells as he gets closer, "stop touching crates and make yourself useful and fight!"

The newbie then looks him looking concerned.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure!" He says throwing the newbie again, "now go and fight."

"Yes sure," the newbie says as he gets up," but, I don't need a weapon. I prefer a more "hands-on" approach."

"I don't care as long as-" the leader is then cut off as he's sucker-punched knocking him out.

(POV:[F/n])

I shook my hand as I began to take the White Fang mask off and letting my tail out to breathe, I know pretending to be clumsy was apart of the plan, but hiding my tail definitely help for better or worse. I then looked at the members shooting at Lana, those of which hasn't noticed me or the knocked out boss yet, and decided to help. I pulled a wind Dust Crystal from one of the broken crates I was carrying and swallowed it, dreading the stomachache later, as I felt it begin to take effect as my body felt lighter and my aura began to turn a light green. I then curled my ears down, took a deep breath, and

The Wolf Among Hunters: (RWBYxMaleReader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara