Pathway of the wolf, News, and Q&A

Hey guys! So as you know the last chapter ends Volume 1 of RWBY and therefore book one of Wolf Among Hunters and...technically it's true, but there may be an extra chapter that I put out later depending on how so decide to go about it so stay tuned for that, I think you'll enjoy it.

So also in news vol.2 to is going to begin soon and again I know some people wonder why it takes so long and I would normally just sum it up as only being work, but I'm actually taking more time on chapters then I normally do like watching each episode with subtitles, watching other people's opinions about them on YouTube, etc etc and this has got me in a mind sense to work more on chapters, but that in itself would require like a rant or something.

Side note: I'm thinking of doing a side thing that's not really a book, but so much as a thing for news, updates, rants, Q&A's that way when I need to bring something up it like something I'm working on or just what's going on I won't be putting it in the middle of the book. Pathways would still be in it, but general news like this and stuff would be in the other one. Would that be something you guys would be interested in?

Speaking of questions, I wanted to try doing a Q&A with everyone, as you can tell from the story I've always like the whole reader writer relationship and I think of myself as a writer who wants to be pretty active replying or sending lols to people  when they notice something like typos, hidden stuff, or say anything funny and I would love to hear questions and answer them, and don't worry I'm not gonna call every questions a spoiler question 😏 ☕️. Some of them can even be asked to a specific characters or heck, you can even ask me stuff and a long as it's not too embarrassing I'll answer truthfully so if you do have a question for about the book, about/for a character, or even for me I'd love to hear it.

Also for those who want something too read while volume 2 is not out, I'm starting to work more on my My Hero Academia fanfic as well so that might be something to check out.

*cough* shameless plug *cough*

Pathway of the Wolf

So now we get to the somewhat saddest yet best part of the ending of the book; The last Pathway of the wolf.

So this one although it's the last of this book will effect the all over atmosphere of [F/n] throughout the next volume and probably the rest depending on how things go.

So as you guys know from the book, our character is skilled in a lot of things from combat to cooking, but the thing that he always has had trouble with is honesty and letting people in and though we opened up about more stuff, our life is not the best and we've committed many sine before coming to Beacon, heck even before coming to Vale.

Also I wanted to point out that I do plan on doing things a little different from the last book, if you guys remember a discussion in an earlier post, I wanted to try an affinity system, but got some amazing feedback stating that it wouldn't be the best way to do it, which I agreed with when I saw and thought more about it, but I do wanna do a cause and effect with decisions we make and don't worry, it's not like "Oh no nobody, but Ruby likes us!", it's more like "Some of my friends like me more then others..." (which is kind of real life in a way, but they may be just me) So the question is:

Do we want keep some things hidden? (While this doesn't really change much about us, secrets breed mistrust)

Do we wanna be more open with everyone? (Keep in mind that while we are open with everyone, not everyone is gonna be accepting of our actions, whether their friends or otherwise)

Or do we wanna be open with only one person? And if so, who?
(For this one keep in mind while we do become closer to whoever the person is, everyone else will feel left out)

So I usually do this at the beginning but I felt it was right to add it here and I know I've said this a million times, but as long as your reading I'm thanking, because it's always amazing to see how many people read and fav each chapter (I wish my originals had this much views lol), but as always, I appreciate every watch, vote, list add, comment, and everything in between!

SO THANK YOU FOR READING!! 🤓👍