So I Got Choices, Good News, & Good News!

So you guys probably know I'm already gonna start like this, but as always thanks again for the views, votes,
comments, and reading lists! It's always great seeing people liking the book so I hope you guys stay for the next volumes to come!

Speaking of the next volume, it may be closer then you imagine! So idk if I said this already (I probably have) but I plan on finishing volume 1 around chapter 14or15 and my plan is to finish it within December and start volume 2 in January, to start the year with a fresh start!

The other good news means that since I plan on finishing volume 1 this month chapters are gonna be out a little more then normal and the next is coming up soon!

Also I want all of your opinions on two questions that will define the later volumes.

So first things first, ideas for a weapon that may or may not effect the next volumes (depending on choices). For instance let's say I ask you guys:
"Do we go weapon or hand to hand?" And we pick weapon more times then once, [F/n] will begin to use the weapon more in the story. So there were tons of ideas, but I narrowed it down to two choices works story Wise and character wise so the first question is this:

Dual Tonfas?

Or a Halberd?

Or a Halberd?

Either way is cool and I already have so many ideas for them, but as always you guys decide!

The last questions involved the Pathways. As you guys know I let everyone vote on how they want the story to go and alter the story based on what gets the most votes. Now in this volume it's mostly been date choices, but since I did the vote for Ruby to be the main romance I wanted to try a sort of Telltale games type of choices were each choice has a plus, but maybe consequence later. For instance let's say Ruby and Weiss get into an argument (it's likely to happen) and [F/n] has to decide who's side there on.
So everyone votes for there choice and whoever we pick (which would probably be Ruby because...she's our Ruby) and we gain more points with Ruby, but lose some with Weiss and she will remember it later.

So Ex:

One day [F/n] finds himself bored as all of his teammates are nowhere to be found, and seems to follow his instincts as he finds himself walking down the hall to team RWBY's room that even without his heightened hearing could hear the yelling from where he was and as he enters he sees both Ruby and Weiss in each other's face,

"Cookies are better!" Ruby yells.

"Cakes are clearly superior!" Weiss yells.

"What are you to arguing about?" [F/n] says with a confused look to him as they turned towards him.

"[F/n]!" Ruby says quickly jumping onto [F/n]'s back, holding one arm under his neck so she wouldn't fall and using the other to point at Weiss,"she thinks that cakes are superior to cookies, crazy Right!?"

"Cake are superior Ruby,"Weiss says getting close,"the refined, classy, and are always brought so beautifully by the  Cake Butler."

"Cake Butler?" [F/n] and Ruby says together, eyebrows raised.

"Yes, the Butler who specifically brings cakes. Out of all the butlers, he's my favorite!" She says thinking about him.

"Well cakes are still nothing compared to cookies: they're small, cute, and you can has as many as you want without having to wait on a "Cake Butler" to bring it." Ruby then sticks her tongue out at Weiss which starts them up again arguing until [F/n] speaks up,

"Well you guys did it. I didn't think I could get anymore bored then I already am, but you guys have once again broken my expectations. I'm going to go see what Jaime and then are up to, maybe arm wrestle with Nora again, it's
2/10 and I think I can manage a third win in today."

[F/n] then begins to turn, but Ruby immediately yells,"Wait!" Into his ear as she quickly gets off and stands next to Weiss,

"What do you think is better?"

"What?"

"Do you like cookies more or cakes more?"

"Why are you asking him?" Weiss says to Ruby.

"Because we're not getting anywhere with just us arguing and [F/n] always seems to be the deciding factor in most our choices."

"That's...not...untrue I guess." Weiss says thinking about it before finally looking over to [F/n] saying,"very well, you shall decide."

"Do I really-" [F/n] says, but stops as he notices their faces portray their answers,"fine..."

[F/n] think begins to think about it for a moment be before saying,

"While I will say I love cakes, cookies are always my go to for a snack, so I'm with Ruby on this one."

"Cookies for the win!" She says suddenly hugging [F/n] and Weiss let out a Hmph.

"Of course you would agree with her."
(Weiss will remember that)

"Yeah yeah, now are you two done? Because there's a red head that owes me  a rematch..."

Points: Ruby+1, Weiss-1.

Relation points:
Ruby:6/10
Weiss:4/10

Or something like that. Would that work for you guys? Do you have any ideas that would make it better? Or just stick to simple discussions that are better, but have to relationships scores? Would love to hear feed back!

Also stay tuned as the next chapter is coming soon!