Pt.10 Truth, Lies, and Silver Eyes

(POV:[F/n])

A loud ringing goes through my ears and my eyes burn as I try to get away, holding my left side as the familiar feel of blood escapes my major wound. I tree to see the best I can in the night as the drugs blur my vision the more I go on. Through the ringing, I hear slight movement behind me, prompting me to take a weak crouching position as I raise my hands up pointing my first two fingers thumb together barely standing on my toes, swaying from the effect of the drug, as I try to summon my aura with no effect.

Suddenly another agonizing high pitch goes off, causing me to cover my ears as I'm then met with a punch to the gut causing me to slump over. I barely make out the figure as I try to manage a punch, but the figure only dodges behind me,  slashing across my back. I try to attack again only for the figure to dodge again and grab my tail, causing me to send out a loud yelp as I suddenly summon enough strength to kick the figure off me as I then fell to the ground. I get back up, my body reluctantly obeying, as I limp into a clearing looking over a cliffside I try to keep walking, but fall to my knees unable to move anymore as the only thing I hear the ringing, my heart thumping, and faint footsteps getting closer.

As the figure walks in front of me, I can make out the familiar frame I'd become accustomed to seeing: Atlas military armor, a Katana whose tip still wears my blood, a pistol on her hip, and blue-greenish hair tied into a ponytail.

"L-lana..." I manage to weakly say as she then grips my neck forcing me to look up at her, barely seeing her melancholy look on her face as I barely make out the words she's saying.

"Your going to die at this rate, thanks to  the drug you can't use your aura so you can't heal yourself, unless you transform, but you still refuse," she then raises her katana under my chin.

"I...can't-"

"No," she interrupts gripping my throat harder,"I don't want anymore lies or excuses, I just want to look into the eyes of the beast that took him away from me so I'm gonna gonna say this once: Bring out The Big Bad."

As I felt the cold touch of her blade, her malice and anger, and the feeling of my other side coming out as I tried to fight back thinking about earlier today...

*Earlier that Day*

Was sitting with Jaune and Ruby as Ruby wanted us to all hangout, though us three were the only one's busy and deciding eat some ice cream.

"Oohhh what is that?" Ruby said looking at my ice cream.

"This, my dear Rosie Red, is the "Big Bad special" the shop keep created when I kept coming here ordering it like this." I said smiling as I showed her my bowl that had vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate scoops in it with bananas on each side, sprinkles all around it, as well as chocolate syrup, and two cherries on top.

"It looks good, can I try some?"

"Don't you have your own cone to worry about?" I said looking over at her and sighing as I saw she was already halfway done,"of course your almost done. I guess one bite wouldn't hurt."

I then had scooped up a little in my spoon pointing it in her direction

"Thanks!" she said then taking a bite,"it's good!"

"Of course it is, it's ice cream." I said as she stuck her tongue out at me.

"You two are something else," Jaune says looking between us smiling," it's only been two days since the forest and you two look like nothing even happened."

"Eh, it wasn't that bad after I healed myself." I said eating my ice cream.

"And the nurse said I was okay." Ruby said trying to swipe more of my ice cream.