The big entrance

I sat on my bed, Spark in my arms crying. Just crying, so much the tears no longer held meaning. I looked around at my room. Wishing I was in a actual meadow free, and alive, very much alive. Soon I will be dead. Dead, it's just a word but it holds so much meaning. It seems selfish of me to die. Leaving Spark defenceless, my mum alone. Raichu without his son. Then there's John I will never return what he gave me. I slowly touched my cheek where Johns lips touched just this afternoon. Yet it felt like years ago. But why? What was the meaning. Was it real? Or did John wanted to make me feel loved even though I will die. I still cried. It's my only chance. For soon the Capitol and there cruel games will have me under there grasp. And I'm no matter how much I try, will never leave there mercy. Spark looked at me worry on his face, never had he seen me so scared, afraid. But I am, I'm very afraid of what is beyoned death. With this horrible thoughts in my head I fell asleep. A tear falling down my cheek.

As with every morning. I felt a small shock as Spark awoke me. He looked at me, his eyes straight into mine as if he was asking for me to have hope be brave, for him I will. Till the moment my heart stops beating. I got ready quickly. I found black jeans, with a few rips in them, which where obviously there on purpose. I found another white top and a denim jacket. I still have bear feet still wanting to feel the lush feeling of the carpet. I put my half of the pokèball John gave me in my pocket. And tied a black bandannas round Sparks neck. I sat on my bed tugging at the rips in my jeans, making them bigger and leaving my knee exposed. The sound of the ripping fabric seemed almost comforting, and without thought ripped the sleeves off the jacket.I left the abandoned fabric on the floor. Ready with a smile on my face and Spark on my shoulder. I walked out the room ready to face Jannys grasp. As I left I whispered goodbye to my meadow

"KEIRA!" Janny squealed as I walked in.

"Hi..?" Came my confused reply at Jannys outburst

"You look lovely, did you do that yourself? You must have, not very near but it suits you." She said actually jumping with excitement

"Thanks?" I said still bewildered by Jannys excitement over my Outfit. I was also surprised that she didn't seem mad that I just ripped up Capitol clothes.

"Now where's the other one? I'll go hurry him up" she said skipping off. And I prayed that for Kellens sake Janny knocks first.

"Ah there you are!" Janny said, she skipped back Kellen following a similar look as me on his face.

"What?" he asked me as Janny was jumping about

"I honestly don't know" I said

"We aren't gonna get any sponsors at this rate"

"At this rate we will be arrive at the Capitol with no one!" I said and Kellen luaghed

Puff-Puff looked at Kellen a smile on his face.

"Keira, Spark in the hallway quick and shut the door" Kellen said. And we did Janny completely oblivious to the fact we are leaving her alone in a room with a Jiggly Puff.

After about 2 minuets we walked in. In fits of laughter as we saw Janny asleep on the table with the food everywhere any one else would have thought she was drunk and passed out. But unfortunately for us, Jannys hyperactive nature awoke her in no time.

"Huh?" she said getting up to observe the scene, "Don't know what just happened but we should be arriving soon. Get ready.

Me and Kellen went to the window, and Capitols crowds here cheering. We where the last tributes to arrive. Kellen being his happy self waved at everyone, Puff-Puff jumping gleefully. Everyone liked him, I could tell. I smiled but it was Spark who won the crowd over. We got of the train onto the station. People cheering, people threw flowers at us. So Kellen got one of the bins, which had not a spot of rubbish in, put the flowes in and Puff-Puff jumped in throwing them to people. Kellen bent down and played with Puff-Puff causing the crowd to let out a chorus of Awws. I could get Spark to play the cute act but Kellen has stolen the show in that department. So I was smiled and waved, Spark let some static fly off of him. It seemed to please the crowd. When we stepped of the train people crowded us with cameras, the flashes almost blinded me.

I stood bewildered as more pictures where taken. Till Janny came over and escorted me to the remake centre. Kellen followed, flowers petals in his hair. Puff-Puff danced along tossing flower petals to the crowd.

"Wait pose for a picture!" Janny said, we all stood for a group picture. Then one without Janny.

"Who knew getting sentenced to death would give you fame" I joked

"They haven't finished yet" Kellen said

"Like the petals they suit you" I said

"Why thanks you" he said jokinly putting one in my hair

"Parade next" I said, now I will be in control by the Capitol

"Don't worry, I mean you look great now! And you and Spark are the perfect duo, no need for you to worry!" Kellen reassured me with a smile

"Heck, the Capitol love you, and Puff-Puff! Did you see them at the station. Your personalities shone through!" I said

"So you think we could have a chance?" Kellen asked

"I don't know maybe we do"

And finally we arrived at the remake centre. Ready for everything the Capitol will throw at us....