Morning training and private training

Me, Spark, Kellen and Puff-Puff stood in the lift. Training ends today and we have private training. Then interview tonight. This time tommorow I will be in the arena. The thought was scary. But I stayed strong, Kellen however tries this but I saw the fear in his eyes.

"Don't worry" I said

"I'll try" Kellen said giving a weak smile. And the lift got to the bottom. Stepping out we where the first to arrive. I went to Sophie who was there with Bolt. Kellen lingered around the lift. Lucky for him Joey was the second to arrive.

"Hey" I said. Sitting down next to Sophie

"Hi Keira, Spark did great yesterday" Sophie said

"That's great, do you still want to work with him today?"

"If you don't mind, how has your training been going?"

"Great, learnt some new skills"

"Good, Ok I think you have to start now don't waste any time"

"I won't dont worry" I said and headed to the edible plants station, knowing that I will need a lot of knowledge. After about 10 minutes the lights went off. I looked over at Spark who was still sparking with electricity. Whatever Sophie is teaching him he has picked up well.

"Sorry!" Sophie shouted out, and the lights went on again. I luaghed silently. I just hovered round the stations trying different things. Lunch came and the nerves kicked in. Private training is a complex process. First the pokèmon goes in to show individual skill, as they may be alone in the arena, next there partner joins them to show skill together. Then the Pokemon leaves so the tribute can show. There skills. The whole things takes ages. And I'm last. After ages of tributes havin there time. It was just me and Kellen left.

"Good luck you two" I said, and Puff-Puff was called out. Then Kellen, then Puff-Puff left. Then Kellen. Then Spark was called. "Give em everything you got buddy" I said patting him on the head as he ran in. After about 10 minutes I was called. I walked in, and Spark jumped on my shoulder, usually the gamemakers would be restless its easy to see why. There have been tons of tributes and Pokemon already. I looked around and there was some smashed glass. Spark must have done something good. I was planning on getting Spark to use some moves but it may be more of the same. So I went and grabbed a crossbow and ordered Spark to go on top of one of the hanging lights. He did with speed and agility. I looked at Spark and he knew what I was doing. I shot multiple arrows at him. The gamemakers looked horrified, but then was Spark hit them so they each peirced a different dummy.

"Good one Spark, now to kick it up a bit k?" I said

"PIKA!" I repeated it but Spark chanalled his electricity into the arrows shooting an arrow which is fatal no matter where it pierces the person. Then our time was up. And Spark left.

"Good job Spark" I said hugging him. Spark ran out looking back as the large doors closed. I was still holding the crossbow. Stuck on what to do. I looked around, I was useless at other stuff. I looked around, so I climbed, everywhere. Jumping off walls swinging of lights just as Spark did. I showed the speed as Spark did. As I landed I looked up. "Thank you from both me and Spark for your time and attention" I said before walking out. Spark was waiting. "You where great buddy" I said as Spark jumped into my arms. We raced each other to the lift. And jumped in, when we got to the top Angel and the rest of my prep team was there.

"Keira, are you ready for your interview?" Angel said

"Well I have no choice really" and then I was lead into a room.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Well Prep and training scores next chapter interview after and then the games!!!!! Awesome right, for the interviews I will not say much about the other tributes but I will have the training acres for the simple fact that I can't be asked to write out all the interviews I did do all the reaping and tribute parade. But who knows when I finished I might post them :) sorry bye