Williams story

Zoe left early the next morning to find some food. So I was left to look after William, under Arcanines watchfull eye.

"Keira, I'm scared" William said while petting Spark

"Why?"

"I know why the pictures are shown in the sky. They are not going home, like me...." He looked at me straight in the eye. And I could see his suffering. "That's why Mummy put my name in more times, so I could come here. She said I was very sick, and she couldnt do anything. She said this would be best, I guess if I win I could get better. But I'm not Keira, but I'm still scared" Tears started to form in his misty eyes. I didn't know wether to feel hatred or respect for his mother.

"I will be here, till the end" I said and I placed my hand on top of his. He smiled weakly. And we stayed like this for ages. Just taking in the peace and safety. When we heard the cannon blast we both flinched. Zoe still hadn't returned, it was late afternoon. Sadly she wouldn't return. William was silently weeping and Arcanine bowed his head in respect, I did the same. I looked at Arcanine, we all knew he was best for getting food. He looked me in the eye. "I will keep him safe" I said, Arcanine nodded and ran off. William looked at me softly.

"Thank you, Keira and Spark" He said, I smiled at him and nodded. Soark burrowed into his arms and fell asleep.

I sat with Arcanine as the faces apeerd. I think I heard some more cannons today. The numbers where dropping. There was the two pokèmon from 3, Pacifer and Shoal from 4, A Leavany from 8 and Zoe.