Interviews

Everyone sat waiting for the interviews to start. The presenter who's name I still don't know was warming up the crowd before calling up Onyx. She looked beautiful in a long flowing dress. She stayed quiet stroking her pokèmon a lot. The rest went by quickly. I didn't pay any attention. And it was Kellen who let me know I had to go up. Spark was on my shoulder and I sat on the interview chair.

"Welcome Keira! So you have really been making your mark on the Capitol!"

"Really? My outfits are all because of my stylist Gabriel and training. It was Spark really I would be no where without them"

"Don't be so modest. You are one amazing girl! But Spark, any idea on how that little guy picked up a 11?"

"I have no idea, but I never doubted his ability"

"Well district 12 will never forget there little stars and not forgetting Kellen and Puff-Puff!"

"Yeah, Kellen has been amazing and it's so nice to have someone from home"

"So your friends? What about at home? Who is cheering for you?"

"Me and Kellen have been childhood friends. He has always been so nice. And I have two great friends at home John and his Oshawatt Otta and Pixie and her Zoura Wizard. And there is my mum she really wants me back. And all of 12 are cheering for me and Kellen. But it gets harder every year. We have never had a victor. Although..." I took a deep breath, the memory of Johns kiss filled my mind. "I need to go back home, I have something to return to someone"

"Oh really, to who?" I clutched my half of the pokèball.

"John, he knows what I'm talking about and is smiling like an idiot right now I know. So yeah John thanks for that" I stick my tongue out at the camera.

"Well, by the looks of it 12 may have a victor this year!" the presenter said and the crowd cheered. And I walked off as Kellen was called on. And I lost focus, I don't even remember going to bed. But I awoke the next morning. The fear of the games looming over me...