Interview training and training day 2

Janny was waiting almost exoding with eagerness. Was she like this every year? Well with no mentor or surviving tributes, 12 will never know.

"TIME FOR INTERVIEW TRAINING!!!" she said jumping up and down. "OK KELLEN!" she said shouting in his face sending him into a state of shock "YOUR COMING WITH ME!!!" Janny said smiling, dragging Kellen of I saw him mouth the words help me. I just gave him a thumbs up and laughed as Puff-Puff ran after him. I was glad to see Gabriel come over.

"We are going to talk about your style and how you present yourself" Gabriel said

"Awesome!" I said and me and Spark followed him intot he living area and I jumped onto the sofa. Gabriel sat on the chair.

"Well, the whole of Mewam is expecting another brilliant co-ordinated outfit from you and Spark" Gabriel said

"Well I wouldn't allow anything else!" I said

"I thought so, so for your outfit I'm just going to have some clothes and you will choose. But remember after your third day of training your interview is that night. And they will present your scores before your interview"

"Ok, it will be easy, I might even let Spark choose!" I said

"Well to be honest there isn't anything else to discuss. So how did training go?"

"Brilliant!" I sat up straight and said everything about Sophie and Bolt and how I surprised her. And then we just talked till dinner.

As Janny dragged Kellen to the table the poor boy looked like he was in a state of shock and confusion. I grinned as he sat next to me.

"Had fun?" I asked mockingly

"Shut up" he said elbowing me "anyway you will have her tomorrow"

"Don't remind me" I said and we burst out laughing

"What you talking about?" Janny said leaning in between us

"Uh- nothing" I said trying to withhold my laughter

"Well, have you decided?" Janny asked

"Decided what?" Kellen asked

"Are you both going to be allies?"

"No" I said almost instantly

"Why!? I'm not that bad!" Kellen said

"But if it was us two..." I said

"Oh..." Kellen said

"Sorry I just need to be alone for a bit" I said and ran into the bedroom tears silently falling. I collapsed onto the bed. The reality kicked in, at least either me and Kellen will die. We where close childhood friends before and now I'm making a stronger. I'm stupid, the image of Kellen when we where younger dancing in the rain. We only just met each other...

I was sitting under a tree, sheltering from the rain with Spark who was still a Pichu then. Then Kellen came asked if I was ok. I just said I didn't like the rain, it seemed like tears. He said it wasn't it was just water from the sky. And you can be happy and the rain is no longer like tears. He grabbed my hand and we danced, he was a good dancer I kept falling over. We spent ages dancing then we saw a abandoned Igglybluff and Kellen took it in named it Puff-Puff and it evolved into the Jigglypuff we all know.

Kellen he hasn't changed in all these years. He still has that innocent look in his eyes. These games are gonna break him. And even if I win, how can I return. Back home, without Kellen. How can 12 celebrate its first victor when one of the most happy personalitys is gone. And if Kellen returned would it be the same, Spark will be missed. Me not as much as Kellen would. I wonder if he realises this. There can only be one human victor and there partner. I despised of the Capitol they are taking away my friend. I fell asleep images of Kellens possible death haunting my nightmares. Spark came to join me later.

It wasnt Janny who woke me the next morning. It was Kellen he walked in a tray of food with him.

"You ok Keira?" he asked

"I guess, I just don't want the games to come"

"I know, but promise me if you get home and I don't tell my parents I love them, and that I miss them"

"As long as you do the same to my mum, and John"

"Keira, I believe you are going back to 12. Everyone was saying, that district 12 shows more promise than ever before and we all know that you are the stronger of us, and Spark"

"What about you! You are amazing Kellen and likeable"

"Still, come one let's eat. Before Janny drags us to training" Kellen said and we silently ate the food. After we finished Kellen left so I got ready. There was a clean version of the training outfit in the wardrobe soon put that on ready for training. And I met Janny and Kellen at the lift.

"Keira!" Janny said hugging me tightly "We where so worried! Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, come on Kellen we need to go" and I stepped into the lift with Kellen. When we got down some tributes where down and already started, I guess there was no talk for Erin. I went straight to Sophie.

"Hey!" I said

"Oh hi Keira! You can leave Spark with me and you can go work on your skills. He will be fine don't worry and it is allowed" Sophie said

"Ok, thanks. See ya Spark be good" I said an walked of. I went to the archery station and after 5 minutes I knew I was rubbish. So I have up on that but I needed to find a weapon, I will be dead without one. And after ages of trying weapons I found my perfect weapon a crossbow. It turns out I have a good aim, and the crossbow was easy enough to use. The trainer even asked if I used one before, but if it was in the cornucopia it unlikely. So I need to show the gamemakers or need some good sponsors. At lunch we got called out for a photographer, to take our tribute picture. One alone, one with our Pokemon, and one with the pokèmon by themselves. It was pretty quick, the pictures will be used for deaths in the arena it will be shown in the sky. So tributes know who is dead. Cheerful thought. After lunch I trained with Spark with Sophie. Then went up for my session with Janny. Oh joy.

◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙

Another update!! Vid on the side is Evan Taubenfeld! Listen it on repeat while writing! Go check it out!