New Allies

It was the morning when the real bloodbath began. I counted 18 canons. And everyone gave me the vision of Kellen. But lifeless the last look of fear on his face Puff-Puf beside him. Then I thought of William, dead, his Arcanine still guarding his body. I shake the thoughts out of my head and left the cave with Spark. I think it's a good idea not to stay somewhere too long. I wanted to find Kellen, or Zoe she seemed like a good person to team up with.

I spent ages walking through the arena. And soon I was getting restless, and fed up. And soon without warning my legs give way. And I fall near a tree, Spark looks at me worried.

"It's ok, buddy. I'm just tired..." I said my eyes getting heavy and the world around turning black.

"Don't worry look she's waking up" I heard a soft voice near me

"Pika?" I hear Spark as my eyes flicker open. And I see Zoe kneel by me, behind her William and his Arcanine.

"What, happened?" I asked, confused.

"Well, I saw this little guy panicking and I came over to see what was happening. I think you where just sleeping but I thought to stay. Just to make sure" Zoe replied smiling

"Thanks" I said sitting up

"Hungry?" Zoe asked holding out a mix of berries.

"Yeah, thanks again" I said eating them quickly. "There was loads of cannons this morning 18 I counted, do you know any?"

"Yeah, I got the girl from 11 and her Pokemon. And the girl from 6's Pokemon they tried to get William" Zoe said so 3 I know and 15 which will be unknown till tonight.

"K, just want to know if the boy from my district is safe"

"Well, I saw him and his pokemon, with the dude from 8 and his Pokemon not long before I found you. Didn't kill them, they weren't a threat"

"Thanks. Is it ok if me and Spark stay with you till the numbers go down a bit more?"

"Yeah, sure I think I can trust you"

"Great, so sorry about your ninetails yesterday..."

"Yeah, Rag-Doll was great. A real friend, that's why I came to you. Spark was so concerned about you..."

"Yeah me and Spark are buds"

"I'll introduce you to William be careful he is shy"

I got up and went over to William. He was so small, his Arcanine stood by him and shot me a warning look.

"William, this is Keira and Spark they will be our friends" Zoe said

"Hello" came his small voice which was barely audible. He reached out to Spark who gently jumped on his lap. And stayed there as William petted him. We just watched as William played with Spark till the sky darkened and the faces appeared...

Swampert from 1

Electra and both the Espions from 2

Amis from 3

The Vapoureon and Meridian from 4

A snover from 5

Both pokèmon from 6

All from 7

The girl and her pokèmon from 10

The girl and her pokèmon from 11

But while the faces where shown another cannon went.