The Tribute Parade

"Kellen? Why do think it wasn't that presenter dude who said that?" I asked,

"Dunno, must be busy. We should pay attention though. See our competition a bit more" Kellen said

"Ok" I said and my eyes focused on the screens around the streets for the carriages.

"Hello! Mewam! It me your presenter for this years Pokègames!" the presenter said "Well lets kick things off with district 1"

The first carriage pulled out. Farren had a miners outfit. But the sleeves where carelessly ripped off so he showed a lot of muscle. He Steelix was to big for the carriage so was beside the carriage sometimes moving away to swing his tail violently. The Capitol loved it. Onyx however must have not wanted the miners approach. She is wearing a white dress with diamonds. And a stubborn look, she plainly hated the choice. Her pokèmon a Swampert didn't wear anything. But stayed close to Onyx.

"Here are your district 1 tributes. Farren Steelle with a brilliant miners outfit. Look at those muscels! You have to admit there impressive" the presenter said, and the camera zoomed in on Farrens embarrassed face. "and a Steelix with him, a strong manley pair. You better look out for those two! But what do the miners get in the mines, diamonds! And that's what the lovely Onyx is showing in a beutiful dress. And her Swampert they look very close. Now let's welcome district 2"

The next carriage pulled out. District 2 designs fashion so they have top quality Capitol wear. At the moment mirrors where in style, and bright colours. So Claude wore a silver reflective suit, with a bright tie. And his Pokemon a shiny Espeon was ok by itself but it had a reflective collar. Electra had a dress which was short and puffed out. It had wild colours with random reflective patches. Her Espeon which was normal and purple has a bright collar.

"District 2. Well we have Claude in a lovely suit and tie. He is quite a lucky boy, you need a lot of cash to buy that. His Espeon Sun Bust, we haven't seen a shiny in a while. She looks lovely, with a nice collar, again top quality. And we have the gorgeous Electra in a wonderful dress, cost a lot of money again. But it looked lovely on her and her Espeon Espi is looking cute in that bright collar. Wonderful! Now here comes. District 3!"

District 3 started to pull out. The first non-career district in between two of the career district they are easily forgotten. Amis was waving and smileing. She is wearing a suit, unusual for a girl. But she didn't care, her pokèmon a Sandslash stood proudly sometimes clawing at the air. The boy Eric had his blonde hair messed up and wore a technicians outfit. His Spearow kept on flying off of his arm and into the crowds.

"District 3, Amis is wearing a very smart suit, just like the teachers teaching the intelligent district. Her Sandslash smudge showing some great ability there. And we have Eric he looks like he is ready to sort out any electrical problem. That reminds me I have some lightbulbs to change, maybe Eric will be willing to if he gets out of the arena!" he said and everyone laughed "And Spear the Spearow Erics eyes in the sky a good advantage there! Well here comes district 4 ready to make a splash!"

And the district 4 carriage pulled out. The girl Pacifer wore a mermaids outfit. She did what careers do and posed. She was smiling, her red hair stood out from her outfit. Her pokèmon a Vapoureon playfully rested on her shoulders. Sometimes moving gracefully. She seemed oblivious to Meridian who stood confused, I wondered what it would be like to live in a silent world. To see so much movement but hear no sound. He looked around, he was wearing just a pair of beach trunks. And he looked uncomfortable, his Horsea was close to him. Trying to calm him down. But right now I think his silent world was getting more confusing.

"District 4, well he have our lovely mermaid Pacifer and her Vapoureon Poseidon. They look like a strong pair. And then Meridian a handsome boy, of course he can't hear that though. I don't know how he will stand with no hearing but who knows. His Horsea Shoal I think seems very reliable. Well looks like district 5 is making an apeerence"