Ms. Yui Shishido

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Author's note: Welcome back to the next and new chapter/part to this book everyone. Here's the next character that will be introduced to this book. This is the summary of Ms. Yui. If you already know her then read this either way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characteristics:

Name: Yui Shishido

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Height: 164 cm (5'5")

Weight: 50.1 kg (110 lbs)

Birthday: May 3rd

Blood Type: Type O

Affiliation:

School: Kisaragi Academy

Occupation: High school teacher

Class: 2-9

Status: Deceased (but she's alive in my book)

Family:

Kyoko Shishido~Mother~

Akira Shishido~Father~

Monet (pet cat)

About Ms. Yui Shishido: Yui is a young adult of build and height somewhat below average. She has brown, medium short hair and purple eyes. She is seen wearing cyan earrings, a light pink shirt with a darker one under it, an indigo skirt, black high-heels and a necklace with a panda ornament, mentioned by as the "Floopy-Droopy Panda necklace." Her other attire consists of the same clothes, with the only exception being a light blue shirt with a bow on the collar. Yui is a young teacher that just started her career at Kisaragi Academy. She is cheerful and friendly to her students, especially Ayumi Shinozaki, who compares Ms. Yui to a sister, and plays a prank along with her. Even though she is enthusiastic, she believed that she is a bad teacher, until Hajime Yamazaki explained her the true meaning of teaching. Throughout the events in Heavenly Host, Yui proves to be a brave and determined individual that deeply cares for her students, even more than herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Author's note: There we go again, the next chapter/part is now finished. I hoped you guys enjoyed this introduction to Ms. Yui here. Next to be introduced is Yuka Mochida. Then to the last female character will be Sachiko Shinozaki. Then off to the boys of this book. Thanks again for everything and as always I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part. Bye bye~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~