Rouckou/Kakabock Hope JKL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Author's note: Sorry I don't have a picture (a drawing) of my OC here. I'm truly sorry, if you like to see if you want to draw him by all means please do. I'll be very detailed in order to help you only if you want to draw him for me but then again to yourselves. Now here's every thing you all should know about Rouckou.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title-- Rouckou: Protector of the Earth and The Black Knight (which means The Raven)

Characteristics--

Name: Rouckou Hope JKL

Age: 15 (at the beginning of this story), 19 (later on in life with a nice bread but never, EVER has a mustache lol 😂😂)

Race: Aliegon (some type of Alien but they're similar to humans in a lot of ways)

Gender: Male

Weapon(s): Bloody Skull Spear (which was formed by his two swords.)

Nicknames--
Sexy Rouckou
(Need help to make ones up *laughs nervously*)

Appearance--

Outfit: At the first time he meets someone, especially when he met Raven Branwen, he's always wearing armor along with a helmet. At first, the armor was all black and only had one color, a glow of very light blue (the type of light blue eyes that can make us go blind kind of blue.)

Clothes: He always wears black clothes but not all the time though. He's a very colorful person and he just looks very good in black.

Body: He's very, VERY muscular!! His entire upper body is very, VERY muscular. He has a nicely defined ten pack abs.

Accessories: Necklace (from his mother), hidden throwing knives, a watch, a bracelet, a star wars hat, a sword that can become two swords, his helmet, and his all black armor.

Traits--

Handedness (left handed or right handed): Right handed

Complexion: Nicely brown tanned skin

Hair color: Golden Blonde (with a nice hint of brown and orange here and there)

Eye color: Light blue (at night they glow blue)

Aura color: Blood red

Semblance: Unknown at this time

Professional Status--

Affiliation: The HopeClan

Previous affiliation: The Knight Academy

Occupation: Prince

Previous Occupation: None

Previous Team: RANS (KADS)--
Members:
Alexander Hope JKL (Aolki Hope JKL)
Nicholas Ganesha (DarkPaw Ganesha)
Samuel Ganesha (SpiritPaw Ganesha)

Personal Status--

Status: Active

Relatives:
Richard Hope JKL (Aolki Hope JKL)-- Older brother
Rocky Ganesha (DarkPaw Ganesha)-- Younger half-brother
Nickolas Ganesha (SpiritPaw Ganesha)-- Younger half-brother
Justin Ganesha-- Step brother
Lucas Ganesha JKL II-- Honorable Uncle
Lucas Hope JKL I-- Dead father
Grana Hope JKL I-- Dead mother
Scott Ganala-- Cousin
Unnamed little half blood sister
Unnamed step mother

Personality traits-- Tough, selfish (rarely), good boy act, bad boy act, helpful, nice, headstrong, stubborn, cheerful, brave, competitive, understanding, lazy, rude (sometimes), shy (always especially around girls), feisty (rarely), cold-hearted (almost always), athletic, attractive, calm, clear-headed, passionate, cooperative, creative, curious, dedicated, disciplined, dramatic, energetic, faithful, friendly, fun-loving, generous, gentle (always), lovable, loyal (always), mature, reliable, romantic (always), sensitive, and sweet

Summary of Rouckou-- Rouckou is the very last male in his clan. A lot has been placed upon his shoulders, which causes a lot of troubles for him and his three brothers. His past isn't all that great, just because he was a prince doesn't mean that he was a spoiled brat. Rouckou has something that's been in The HopeClan for many, many, many, and many years now. About 100,000 years ago, a dark time happens to Rouckou's great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather named, "Kakabock Hope JKL I." Kakabock created a CURSE!! This curse plagued the HopeClan with nothing but darkness to be seen. The curse was named, "The BlackClaw Curse." Rouckou has the curse but he has it a lot worse than the others who had it. He really, really had it a lot worse than them. His personality was built in the depression from the curse. But he tries to think more positivity but it seems that it's impossible to completely accomplish. Rouckou knows all types of material arts from boxing, karate, wrestling, Muay Thai, and kickboxing. He loves to kickbox a lot so he uses that style more than the others. But here and there Muay Thai is needed in a fight, so he uses it when it's needed the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Author's note: Hope you guys enjoyed my OC. If you want to draw him then go on ahead, because I don't mind it. But remember that he belongs to me since I'm the one who created him. I'm trying to come up with my own anime series with Rouckou and his relatives. Thanks everyone, and I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part. Bye bye~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~