Prologue

1 Year Ago

I was watching my favourite show, Naruto. Knowing it was pointless, I tried doing one of the jutsus. I did the hand signs for shadow clone jutsu, and, to my surprise, fifteen clones of me appeared. I looked at them, shocked, and pinched myself. This has to be a dream. Twenty pinches, ten punches to the gut and five head bangs, I gave in and admitted that this was real. That only fueled my before non existent thirst for knowledge. Does this mean Naruto is real? Can I go to his world? How much chakra do I have, is it high? And so on. I watched the next episode closely, looking for any hints of my world. They zoomed in on a star filled sky and I paused it, taking a picture. I zoomed in on the picture, and my suspicions were confirmed. There seemed to be a gate of some kind and on the other side, a neighbourhood not unlike my own. Scratch my goal of becoming an animator, my goal is to become a kunoichi in the world that Naruto lives in. I could probably become a predictor for future events, but I shouldn't get ahead of myself. Suddenly, my shadow clones that I definitely didn't forget about, changed form into a pride of golden lions. The male leader stepped forward. "Congratulations, cub, you have found out about your true destiny. Once you did this, we were permitted to help you reach your goal, whatever it may be. In order to summon us whenever you wish without doing a summoning jutsu, we will enter your body and you can call upon us whenever. If you reach your destination, you must claim you are a jinchuriki of a lion spirit, if anyone asks. Good luck, cub." My face broke out into a smile as each lion vanished in a puff of smoke. I saw two female lions appear on the palms of my hand, instinctively knowing each held five lions, and soon noticed a tattoo of five lions roaring together on my stomach. While I smiled, I could only think of one thing the lion had said, 'If you reach your destination.'