One Month Left

~~~???'s P.O.V~~~

I kicked down another clearing in my anger. I'd done this so many times, why can't I now? "Woah, that's a lot of trees," a voice exclaimed from the other side of the clearing I'd made. I rolled my eyes. "Shut up Boruto I'm busy." Ever since I mysteriously found myself in this place, Konoha, I lived with his family. Right now I was trying to transform into this cool fire mode I can do with the help of Kurama, but it isn't working and Kurama isn't talking to me and I'm getting annoyed. I know no one can hurt her right now, so where is she? "What are you working on, lowering the tree population?" I snickered. "Okay, fine, I'm not busy, what do you want?" He smiled bright. "Come with me, I'll show you!" I ran off with Boruto, laughing the whole way, when I heard Kurama's voice. My darling Mayumi, enjoy this month with Boruto, for in not too long, all you know will be taken from you, all you know now, that is. What? Kurama what do you mean? Do you still wish to go to the place you really belong? Of course, I want to know about myself! What if that meant the next time you see Boruto would be decades later, and he wouldn't even be this old? What if that's the cost of your wish? My body ceased function and Boruto turned to me, worried. "Mayumi? What's wrong?" I looked at him, and felt tears form. I hugged him. "Kurama talked to me, and you know how I always wanted to go home and meet my real family?" He nodded. "She told me to enjoy this month because I'll go back home, but next time I see you, It'll be decades later for me, but not for you." His eyes widened and he hugged me back, we cried with each other until Hinata found us and took us home. She knew not to ask what we were crying about, and simply told me there was a question we forgot to ask when trying to find out about my past. I told her to ask away. She asked what clan I was from and I realized I didn't know their clan either. I didn't actually know mine. Kurama do you know? Yes, I do. Your clan is the Uzumaki Clan. You are Mayumi Uzumaki. "I am from the Uzumaki Clan." her and Boruto looked at me in shock, the cup Hinata was holding fell to the ground and shattered. "What?" I questioned. "We're Uzumakis," Boruto informed me, and my eyes widened. How is this possible? You're a lot closer to Boruto than you think Mayumi. You will see him again, even if by then you've forgotten him. I will never forget him, he is my closest friend, even closer to me than his sister.