4: First Day at the Academy

My new alarm clock beeped at a lower volume than any of my previous ones, which caused me to not kill it. I did my morning routine and put on a more innocent looking outfit, it made me look cute and harmless. I hoped that would make others underestimate me. I warned Serene that if I need her, I will summon her. She nodded and made sure to clear her schedule. She's one of our best fighters, so I usually warn her if I think I'll need her. I then headed towards the academy and reached it just before class should start. I simply came in and sat at the back, everyone looked at me weirdly. I recognized a couple of people, Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, Ino, I actually knew quite a few. Eventually a rude Sakura came up to me. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Sitting," I replied. She growled at me and I ignored her. Eventually she walked off, muttering to herself. Finally, Iruka~Sensei entered. He saw me and smiled at me, I smiled back. "Alright, students, today you are taking the graduation exam." Sakura put her hand up. "Yes Sakura?" He asked. "Why is she here? There's no way she joined us on graduation day." I rolled my eyes, I never really liked this Sakura, I prefer Shippuden. "She's been requested by the Hokage to join our class," he responded calmly. The class turned to me, shocked, and I shrugged it off. "Well, Hana, would you like to go first?" I nodded and stepped up performed Shadow Clone Jutsu I learnt it with Guy sensei. Iruka~Sensei looked shocked. "You pass..." He mumbled, giving me a headband. I smiled in thanks and sat back down. I tuned out until I saw Naruto failed and looked at him sympathetically. I couldn't talk to him at the moment, but I'd get there before Mizuki could. I'd teach him Shadow Clone Jutsu, and convince Iruka to give him another chance. I zoned out for the rest of the day, there was some shouting, but I ignored it, and soon it was time to go home, two girls, however, wouldn't leave me alone.

I sighed, and gave in to their annoying tactics. "No," I said through gritted teeth. "I do not have a crush on anyone in the class." They breathed sighs of relief, and left me, arguing the whole way. I remembered Naruto, and face palmed, before heading out to where he would be. When I arrived, I was too late, they were already there talking. I could still interrupt somehow, so I jumped down to them. "Mizuki~Sensei, Naruto," I greeted them. Mizuki looked annoyed and Naruto surprised. I turned to Naruto, "I've decided to help you Naruto, I know the perfect way to help you pass." He nodded eagerly, a light in his eyes. Ignoring Mizuki's protests, I teleported us to an open field near my house. I trained him with Shadow Clone Jutsu for hours, until he perfected it, before hearing the roar of lions, and realizing what time it was. My eyes widened, as did Naruto's. "Naruto, get out of here now, I'll organize a chance with Iruka~Sensei.  Also, don't trust Mizuki~Sensei, he was planning on tricking you," I informed him, urgently ushering him to leave. "What, but-" his protests were interrupted by me. "Naruto, if you don't leave now, you'll die, only I can tame those creatures, if they see you, they'll attack you." He eventually left and I heard the pride closing in. "Sorry guys, I was helping a friend, can you blame me?" They went silent and stopped moving. Edele came into view, bowing his head. "Sorry, Moed, we were worried and saw that boy with you and feared the worst." I shrugged. "Apology accepted, let's go home now." He nodded and we headed back, me racing the entire pride, and winning.

I woke up two days later, happy and excited for orientation. I remembered what happened with Konohamaru and Naruto and rolled my eyes. Boys will be boys. I put on my clothes and today added my dual katanas as well as boatload of kunais and shurikens in my weapons pouch. I skipped to school, a song stuck in my head. I sat down at the back again and this time no one took any notice of me. I heard Shikamaru talking to Naruto and rolled my eyes, knowing what it was. When everyone was distracted, I looked up and spoke. "I know you guys are spying us. All I can say is I better be put with Naruto." No one seemed to notice so I went back to thinking. Eventually Iruka sensei entered and began calling out groups. "Group Seven, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno," I ignored their reactions. "Sasuke Uchiha." Their reactions reversed. I sighed in disappointment and zoned out until the end. "Hana?" Iruka~Sensei questioned. "Yeah?" I replied boredly. "You aren't put in any teams, do you know why?" I looked at him confused. "I don't know why, but I'll ask the Hokage later." He nodded and told everyone that they were meeting their senseis after lunch. I went to the Hokage's office and asked him about the team thing. What he said confused me. "Oh, you'll find out in a couple hours, Hana, and I think you'll be quite happy about it. Whenever I asked what he meant, he winked at me. It was weird. I spent a while wondering around Konoha before heading back to my compound. I wonder what Edele's doing right now...

~~Edele's P.O.V~~

I nodded eagerly at my parent's plan, it might scare them, but it would be worth it when we see Moed's face. We quickly transported ourselves to the homeland, and went into stealth mode. The whole pride was in on the plan, but only a few came with us to retrieve our subjects. They were all home, perfect. "Hey guys, did we ever have another roommate?" One with blonde hair asked. The others looked at her, confused, and shook their heads. "I thought so, but I just found another room, full with things except clothes, and it had a note on the desk. It said they were sorry they left, that they'd come back for us if they deemed it safe, and for who wrote it, it just says, Hana'" The others frowned. "Oh! There were also these books, manga I think. Wanna have a look with me?" They nodded, and started flipping through the pages. One gasped. "Guys! I know where she is!" This one had long brown hair and something on their face, I think they call them glasses. The others looked to her curiously as she pointed at a page. "It has a girl named Hana speaking, none of them ever met her, it can't be a coincidence." I went to talk to them, forgetting only Saban'nas can understand us. "It isn't, that is Lady Hana, your roommate." They turned to my voice, but couldn't see me. They heard me? That means that they must be- "Who are you, where are you?" The shortest one asked, clearly frightened. "No need to worry, I am Lady Hana's friend, I guess you could say. As a surprise for her, I am bringing you to her, with your consent of course." They nodded, hesitantly, and I smiled, transporting us all to to our home, and the one that should've been theirs. I can't wait to see Moed's face when she sees them, and finds out who they are. Right now they're freaking out about how I'm a lion and about what I did. I explained everything about this world to them.