Day One: Enter the Forest of Death (Part One)

I woke up to my compliant alarm clock silently beeping. I smiled and stretched, before turning to look at the time. Panic set in. I have ten minutes to get ready and get to the forest. I prepared for the day in an amazing three minutes and called for my fastest animal, Jagter. "JAGTER I NEED TO GET TO THE FOREST OF DEATH IN SEVEN MINUTES, HELP!" She smirked. "I can get you there in three, hop on." I nodded and we started racing. She was true to her word, and got me there in three minutes. "That was a close one, bye Jagter!" She smiled and ran off and I approached my cousins. "Hey guys," I interrupted, causing them the jump in surprise. "Oh hey, Hana! How are ya?" Ali asked. "Good, good, where is Anko, shouldn't she be here by now?" It was then kunais rained down on us, and Anko appeared. She began explaining the rules and Naruto did a bad impression of her, causing her to cut his cheek, and some creepy tongue dude to give her back her kunai. We had to sign a piece of paper that our deaths weren't her responsibility, I laughed, I like her. I signed my slip and handed it in, and soon received my scroll, it was a heaven scroll. I waited by my gate until we were allowed in. If I wanted, I could freeze everyone in this forest, take a scroll, and be done, but that would be no fun. My plan's to take a scroll, and stick around in the forest for a bit, maybe help team seven, we'll see. I know Sasuke's curse mark is important to the story, so as much as I hate it, I'll have to let this slide by. I'll be there to protect them when Sound attacks though. I came across a group sitting in the open. I knew they set up a trap, so I sent some shadow clones to be caught in the traps. Once I was certain all the traps were taken care of I jumped down, and took control of their limbs, using a chakra controlling technique. They looked at me in shock. "I want your scroll, but I'm willing to give you a chance to get me. If you get a cut on me, be prepared for all hell to rain down." They smiled cockily and I released them. They grabbed hold of their kunais and ran for me. I merely stood there, looking bored. I blocked every attack they sent my way, and sent it back with a kick, punch, or some ninjutsu if I was getting annoyed. They lay on the floor, panting and low on chakra. I felt something slice through the back of my arm, and I held in my agonized scream. I turned slowly to look behind me, and heard gulps. Turns out the bodies of the floor were their clones. That was pathetic Hana. Sorry. Don't be so rude to that host of yours Adara, she's doing her best. What. What. WHAT?! You're one to speak, Kurama, when have you ever been nice to any of your hosts? Kurama, wait, the nine tailed fox, the Kyuubi? Yes child, it is me. I am not who you are familiar with. Me and my brother were made as one creature, and he always had control of our body. He was the cold hearted half, while I am warm and welcoming. My host is busy training at the moment and doesn't need me, so I decided to say hi. I would visit my brother's host, but I think that'll confuse him, and he can't talk to us yet. I wish you were mine. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY KID, I CAN BURN YOU FROM THE INSIDE OUT! You're not helping your case. I heard Adara grumble and leave. Kurama helped me during my battle, although I didn't need it, and soon had three dead ninja at my feet. I simply took their scroll, an Earth scroll luckily, and suddenly realized why I was out of it. I facepalmed. You're such an idiot Hana. I second that. No one asked you Adara.