Return of the Roommates

~~Hana's P.O.V~~

The day had finished. I had met my sensei, he was pretty cool in my opinion. I was currently sprinting to Pride Rock, I decided to call it that, since it looked exactly like it. Too bad they don't have the Lion King here, I could show them what I mean. As I reached it, I saw three humans. That's weird, only Tenten, Neji, Lee and Guy sensei know of this place. It looks to be three girls. So it can't be them. Wait, Blonde hair, Brown hair, and silver hair. It can't be them, can it? I dashed to Pride Rock faster. It was, it was them. I ran and hugged them. "You guys are here! I can't believe it? Who brought you here? Did you figure it out yourselves?!" I yelled, hugging them. They hugged me back and yelled how they missed me and Ali hit me on the head for being gone so long. Suddenly, Luna spoke up. "You know, it feels like I've been here." The others nodded. Suddenly, I got a killer headache. I yelped in pain and stumbled around, before falling onto the floor on my knees. I think I passed out, because I was in the savannah, but it was full of people, and I was in the head's house. "I hope you don't mind taking care of my little Luna, there's quite a lot of tension in the heaven in the moment and I don't think it would be good for her to stay there right now." I looked at the voice. It was a woman with sparkling silver hair and a majestic aura coming off her. She looked like Luna. She mentioned someone named Luna. Could she be... Luna's mother? A man holding toddler Luna smiled at her. "Of course Megami, I would do anything for my dearest sister, the goddess of the forest." Megami chuckled, rolling her eyes. "Your charm doesn't work on me Hansamu." He fell on the floor in defeat. "But maybe if you keep it up for the next few days, Tsuyio might actually say yes when you ask her at the end of the week." He blushed a bright red and stood up, but quickly covered it. "Pshh, how can she say no? I already accidentally got her pregnant a year ago. Our relationship is solid." She laughed and picked up a baby. I hadn't noticed her before. "Ah, little Hana." My eyes widened as she cradled the baby me delicately. "She already has strong chakra. I can tell she inherited my Mori no Megami. Not enough to join me in the heaven, but enough that she could be the one to bring our worlds together." That's when it hit me. Tsuyio and Hansamu. Those are the names Serene, Sagte and Spieel's mom, gave when she mentioned my parents. This was definitely baby me. That means my aunt is Megami, who lives in the heavens and is a goddess of sorts, and Luna is my cousin. "How are Sammi and Samu? I haven't heard from our younger twins since they and their hyenas tried to impersonate Takumi and trick Kami. He was furious while Jashin was on the floor laughing." Megami questioned. My dad had a distant look in his eyes. "They still pull pranks every now and then, but they settled down. Sammi actually got pregnant recently. She married Rukasu Uzumaki. Brother to Lord Hokage's wife, Kushina. Samu's dating some fierce chick with cool red hair from Sunagakure, her brother's the Kazekage there." Megami blinked. "I never thought even one of our annoying younger twins would get married before the great Hansamu Saban'na, ladies man of Konohagakure." Dad pouted childishly and Megami laughed. The scene went black and everything disappeared except Megami. She turned to me. "I want to show you that, darling Hana, so you could get a glimpse of what our clan was really like. I wasn't there to be killed in the massacre, I was dealing with issues in the heaven, as I am the Mori no Megami, chosen by our rulers themselves. My siblings received the ability to pass on such powers to their children. Luna was born with enough of the ability to become my heir. You were born with just too little to become my heir. Your other roommates, Ali and Sophie, are the daughters of Samu and Sami, and they were born with only the ability to pass the power on. Once you are strong enough, my niece, you will unlock the abilities of the Mori no Megami, and be ready to start learning how to become the Guardian of the Animals, the Dobutso no Gadian, goodbye, my darling Hana." She started to fade away, but I yelled to her. "Wait! Megami!" She stopped fading and looked at me questioningly. "When will I know I'm ready?" She replied with, "when you travel to Sogakure." She disappeared and soon I woke up, to find a girl with shimmering silver hair poke me with a stick.