Savannah of the Dead

I struggled in my restraints, but to no avail. I noticed four figures in front of me, Sophie, Ali, Luna and Naruto, all tied to the walls as well. Without warning, four swords went through the walls and into the hearts of my cousins, causing their death. How did we get ourselves in this situation? Wait, that's it! This isn't real, it's a genjutsu! I couldn't move my hands enough to create the hand signs, so I used a special Mori no Megami release that didn't require any. I found myself in an endless savannah full of people and animals all living in harmony. "Ah, Hana! We have heard so much about you from your lions, it's such an honour to meet you." I turned around and saw a young woman with dark skin, brown eyes and black hair smiling at me. "Not to be rude, but who are you? Where are we?"

"This is Sogakure, surely you've heard of it by now. I am Hoopvul, a direct ancestor of your's." Sogakure? That means...

"I'm not dead am I?"

"Of course not! It's true that our family goes here after death, but our kekkei genkai, Savannah, has ten stages, on the fifth you can access Sogakure." I nodded and was about to reply, when Luna appeared, but she had ears and a tail. "Woah, Hana, cool wings!" I smiled at her. "Thanks Luna, cool ears and tail, what's your mythical animal?"

"Kitsune, you?"

"I don't know the name, but it's a fire bird."

"Oh, her. She's a demon, been in our family for thousands of years. No one knows where she came from, she just appeared. Powerful, but some of her previous holders have taken their own lives because of her antics," Hoopvul interrupted, and my eyes widened. That could've been me. While I am proud of those times, I can't do that to you. Something's stopping me, I bet it's that Andesite, I thought I got rid of her for good all those years ago, she deserves to suffer! The determination in her voice had me question everything I knew about Adara. Before I could ask anything though, I felt a presence leave my body, and saw a beautiful woman with orange hair and green eyes. 'Andesite, how are you here?" I questioned, and felt the others' gazes on us, but ignored them. "My curse is weakening, but I only have limited time before Adara takes me again. Hana, you must not trust her, although it's not her fault, she burnt me alive so she could gain control of me. I am from a different dimension, where my race of people had special elemental powers and four specific ones, air, water, nature and fire were originally made to seal away demons, and so every holder of it had one sealed inside their element. When they felt immense dark energy, that demon would take hold and control the element. I knew this, but I still risked everything to save my friends and now I'm here. Adara is my element, fire, and she burnt me alive. Do not trust her, she can be fixed, but right now, that's impossible. You will know when it's time. Oh, also, I didn't understand it at the time, but my aunt said "say hi to Hana for me." So, hi from Lady Krystal." Just as she finished, I felt a burning presence leave my body. "YOU! I SHOULD'VE DESTROYED YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!" Andesite snorted, rolling her eyes. "Adara, you forget, you only exist because of me. I could get rid of you, but then I'd never see anyone again, and the prophecy wouldn't be fulfilled." Adara growled, and lunged at Andesite, but instead she pulled them both into my body, leaving everyone wide eyed as I shrugged. "I am forever stuck with those two." Hoopvul chuckled. "It's time for you two to return, your friends are worried." My eyes widened, I completely forgot. "Just focus on your home, and you will return there." We nodded, and focused on home. I thought of the town, of Ichirakau's, of my friends, and soon I was there, but not where I expected. I saw Naruto on the ground and Sasuke standing next to him. Gaara was also on the ground, and in between them was a girl with striking red hair and tan skin. "Man, you miss so much when you die, come back to life, save the village, and meet all your dead ancestors!" Naruto looked at me wide eyed. "HANA~CHAN YOU DIED?" I nodded. 'I died protecting Konoha, then came back to life and annihilated every sand and sound ninja, oh and I have wings." Naruto's eyes were bulging out of his head, and the girl was chuckling. I turned my attention to her. "So, who the heck are you?" I asked. She smiled at me. "I am Mayumi, Mayumi Uzumaki, and I think I'm going to like you." I thought of the last conversation I had with a certain demon fox, and smirked. "Mayumi huh? I've heard of you before." She smiled. "I know."

A/N: I am so so so sorry for not uploading last week! Where I live, we were coming to the end of the term, (semester for you Americans,) and had all our tests. My time was spent on studying, homework, and practicing a speech. We were still finished this week, so I couldn't do a double upload. School is now officially out though, and I have two weeks of holidays, so I shouldn't miss the next couple uploads!