1: Destination Reached

I carefully added a single drop of my blood into the mixture, and it turned the shimmering gold colour of my lion pride. I squealed in happiness, my research had finally paid off. I poured the mixture into a bottle, careful not to spill a single drop. After it all had been poured, I rushed to my room and grabbed as many pairs of clothes as I could. Well, not of my regular clothes, of the clothes in my secret drawer. Ever since I discovered the truth about Naruto's world, I bought outfits that matched it's style, no way was I going to stroll through Konoha in my usual clothes. Anyway, after I packed my stuff, I had to do the most difficult thing possible, write a note to say goodbye to my roommates. I lived with five others in a three story house. They were my dearest friends and it was so hard to say goodbye. I could take them with me, but I don't even know if this will work, or if I'll live, I don't want to sacrifice their lives. I wrote in the note if I know it's perfectly safe for them, I will come back, but I'm not sure if I will. Sighing, I signed the note, and put it on our table. I looked at my clock and knew Alli, the earliest riser, wouldn't wake for another two hours. I changed my plan on my phone so I had unlimited data, and put the charger and it in my bag. I slung my bag over my shoulder, and held my wallet, which was full of yen, in my hand. I sighed, and drank all of the mixture, and saw the world I knew all too well fade away into never ending blackness.

I woke up in a clearing somewhere in a forest. I knew the style of everything all too well, this was my destination. I quickly checked to make sure my phone was still there and sighed in relief when I saw it. I put my wallet, which I was still holding, in my bag. I felt a small pain in my stomach, and lifted up my shirt to check. One of the lions on the tattoo was glowing, the only one with a mane. I focused my chakra there, and soon they leaped out. It was the pride's leader, who I had discovered was named Edele. "Edele," I greeted with a smile. He returned it with a terrifying grin that just shouted predator. "Cub," he nodded his head. "Congratulations, you managed to make it to the world you once could only dream of, and in only a year too. I am proud of you, and believe you have finally grown enough to not be a cub, but be given a lion name. I announce you to be Katije." I smiled proudly until I realized what it meant. My smile turned to a scowl. "Edele...," I whined, and he chuckled. "It matches you." I glared. "I am not a kitten! I am strong and can protect myself." He rolled his eyes. "Fine, your name is Moed." I beamed as I realized that it means courage. "Thank you, Edele," I replied. He nodded and chuckled. "Being your guardian is a double edged sword." Before I could reply, he had left again and five shinobi surrounded me. I tried to fight them off, but my fighting is nowhere near as good as theirs, I have only been training for three years, and they would've been for most of their life, I stood no chance. I only had two options now, give up, hah, likely, or summon the pride, likely. I summoned as many shadow clones as possible to cover me as I summoned them. I knew it wouldn't take long for them to be taken down, so I had to be quick. Focusing my chakra to all points of the tattoos, and fourteen lions entered the field. I looked at them, confused. "Where's Sagte?" The closest to Sagte, Spieel, spoke up. "She's giving birth to a cub soon, didn't you know?" I shook my head and glared at Edele. He didn't say anything, but got into a defensive position. Checking his position, they got into their teams, half taking offense, and the others joining defense. I removed all the shadow clones and the shinobi stopped in their tracks and turned to my lions, who growled in response. "What are those?" A shinobi asked. I looked at him weirdly. "Uh, lions. The rulers of the savannah..?" Edele facepalmed as best as he could. "Moed, I don't think they have savannahs here. Do you want me to call you cub again, or are you going to earn your name?" I sighed "I'll keep my name thanks." With that, the offensive lions prowled forwards, causing some shinobi to retreat, while the others sighed and prepared their weapons. Before they could blink, a lion was holding down each shinobi, while then others watched for one that was struggling. I stepped towards them and took a headband off one. He was protesting, but I simply ignored him and looked at the symbol. "You're from Konoha?" None of them spoke. The lions growled and bared their teeth, causing them to nod frantically. "Escort me there, I need to speak to the Hokage, and if you try anything, my pride will be here to defend me." They looked confused. "Pride...?" The same dude from before questioned, I sighed. "Lions live in groups called prides." They nodded and my lions released them. Suddenly, I felt a terrible pain in stomach and I yelled out, falling to the ground. My defensive team was surrounding me in a second and Spieel spoke up. "It's Sagte, she's giving birth, I'll help subside the pain she's giving you." I managed to nod and she disappeared, the pain disappeared soon after. "Okay," I spoke. "Let's go, shall we?" They nodded and nervously, the shinobi lead the way.

The ninja came to a stop at the gates of Konoha, and the guards eyed me suspiciously, even more so when Edele growled at them for doing so. "I mean no harm, I simply need to talk with the Hokage," I claimed, putting my hands in the air. "What?!" One of my shinobi escorts exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow. "You had us pinned to the ground with those creatures of your's and you say you MEAN NO HARM?!" The guards raised their weapons, but I chuckled. "My friend, when you say that you're not saying the whole story, are you? You five jumped on me, so I defended myself, is that not what you would do?" They went silent. "That's what I thought." Begrudingly, the guards let me through the gates, and I was escorted to the Hokage Tower and into his office. On the way there, I struck up a conversation with Edele. "So, Edele, I have a tiny, unimportant question to ask you about this whole guardian lion service." He tilted his head at me as we walked. "What would that be?" He inquired. "Well, why did you choose me to guard?" I asked, I'm pretty sure that was a pretty obvious question that I had managed not to ask yet. "You don't know?" I shook my head. "That's weird, I thought you would... Oh well. Let me start at the beginning." He looked at our escorts, and their attention was off us, so he started talking. "You are actually from this world. Years ago, when Itachi Uchiha murdered his clan, he knew he would be stopped if he didn't do something about the only clan stronger than his. The Saban'na clan was one that didn't originate from this world, but the one you were sealed in. Their kekkei genkai allowed them to summon animals from the savannah. The head family always could summon lions, as they were the leaders of the savannah. The rest are chosen by the head's summons. Part of the kekkei genkai is also to talk to animals, for some reason it's only animals of the savannah. Also, when someone married into the family, a part of their spouse's summons would allow them to summon them and they would gain the kekkei genkai. Women born into our clan always inherited the full summons, while males would inherit their father's summons and their own, never their mother's. They would get the kekkei genkai of both of their parent's clans" He explained. That's quite interesting, I am technically from here, but my clan originated in the world I grew up in. "Anyway, we were the most powerful clan, any who tried to beat us, simply couldn't, they would be annihilated. We were kind though, and didn't take over. The closest thing we did to taking over was having a compound larger than that of the Uchihas. Way larger. We settled in Konoha, doing our best as the peacekeepers between clans, and a major part of the council, until Itachi came along and took us by surprise. All were asleep except the leaders, who charged us with guarding their daughter, a six year old you. We heard screams down the hall and your father came rushing down, holding your mother's dead body in his hands, he himself was covered in blood. He commanded us to send you to our home world, and we did. The last thing we saw was Itachi bringing a katana down on your father's head." He looked down and I was at the verge of tears. I thought at least one member of my family would be alive. Sucking up the tears, I asked Edele a question. "You said women inherited the full summons, are you all my full summons?" He shook his head. "We are the children of your parent's summons. You can still access our parents. Six are your father's, and six are the ones given to your mother. I am the son of the split leaders." I nodded, and one of the escorts spoke. "We're here."