More COUPLES!!!!EP.9

Emma's POV

Jax is spending the night at my house.he then started to kiss me and then he stopped and he took off his shirt and laid down on the bed.I changed and I came into bed and he wrapped his arms around me tightly.i gently fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up not feeling well and then Jax came in and said

"Are you ok?" he said rushing over to me.

It's a good thing school ended and I'm not going to go to college.

"No I don't fell well."i said clutching my stomach.

"Do you need to go to the doctor?" Jax said holding me.

" I think so...."i said to him."go get dressed then."he said leaving the room

I got dressed in some pink shorts and a cheetah top and some heels.jax came in and he said

"Ready to go?" He said as his head was rest on my shoulder.he wrapped his as around me.

I nodded let's go.we didn't take his dirt bike and he just teleported us there.he said to the lady at the front desk.

"We have an appointment for Emma Alonso." he said.

"Come right here sweetie the doctor will see you.and you could go their too."the women said to me.

1 hour Later

"Well we have the results and turns out that Ms.Alonso is Pregnant!!!."

"Can we have a DNA test to see who the father is??" Jax said with hopeful eyes.

"Of course!" the doctor said

Another hour later

"It turns out that it is Mr. Jax Novoa's baby."

"Yes!!!"Jax had his arms in the air!

I giggled as he did and then we went home and we went to tell my dad.

"Dad!!!" I yelled and then he came "yes Emma!" he came

"I'm pregnant!" I said happily and then my dad asked us who was the dad and then Jax said it was him!the my dad said it was fine but if it was Daniels .....you have to ABORT IT!!" he said seriously

The I said

"I would have too!" I said because I wouldn't keep that kid.

Then we called our friends to celebrate and then Maddie came with a boy his name was nick and Andi was with Diego, and then penny came with Daniel.and when he heard it was not his he was disappointed. The Daniel came to me and said

"How was this child not mine!!!we did it the day before we broke up!!" he said angrily.

"Well if it was yours I would have abort it.i want the child I'm having to be Jax!" I said to him straight."oh and this is for breaking my heart into pieces." I slapped him and turned away."dont hurt my cousin!!!" I yelled at him"or else Jax will do something bad to YOU" I said pointing at him."

Geez loads of couples!!!

----------------------

So how do you feel about Emma having Jaxs baby??

What do you think it should bea boy or a girl??

What do you think the name would be???

Xoxoxo

Michelle and Roxy