What!!!!!EP 26

Emma's POV

Well now we know that she is a great singer.She came back.

"Laur you were amazing!I didn't know you could sing like that!"I say hugging her.

"Neither did I but I have to go."She said.

"WAIT DONT RUN THEIR!!!!"i said but it was too late she bumped into Antonio.

Lauren's POV

"Sky!Your alive!Im so happy."He says hugging me tight.

I didn't hug back.I just pushed him away.

"D D Don't touch me."I say taking a step backwards.

"Sky what's wrong?What did I do?" He said

"What did you do!You are going to seriously ask that!You know what I mean!You left my heart into pieces.I even have the witches broken heart now.Because of you."I say as tears flowed down my cheeks.

"LAUREN!are you they'er!"I heard Jax say

"I'm here."I say still crying.

"Laur what are you doing here crying.Anthony looking for you."Emma says to me.

"He is?"i say wiping my tears away.

"Who Anthony!?"Antonio says.

"Can you just figure it out you broke her heart!"Andi says.

"Me!What did I do!I did nothing!" He said back to Andi

"Lauren!Why are you crying?comehere"He says signaling me to come into his arms.I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"What happened?" he says hugging back.

"Over there"I say

"Him?What did he do."he says

"He broke me."I say releasing from the hug.

"Antonio.I couldn't bear what you did to me.The day at the park when you kissed her and saw me.My heart shattered into a million pieces.And the pain still lies in my heart.It wraps in pain to find out you gave up on me.I met Anthony a week ago.He is exactly like you."I say as I put my hand on his cheek rumbling my thumb against it.

"What does this mean then?"He says

"I mean..We should see other people.The day you proposed to me was the most amazing day of my life.I said yes.I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.I loved you each day of the year.I couldn't take the pain anymore so.....I have to let you go."I say almost crying again."Just to let you know.I still love you as a friend."I say

"Goodbye"I say

"Hey Lauren can I ask you something?"I heard Anthony say.

"Yea just wait guys Got To Go."I said going with him.

"Lauren do you want to go out sometime."He says biting his lip.

---------

Ok guys very very soon is gonna be the JEMMA WEDDING!

So how did you like this chapter.

I gonna be honest I cried at the part when the had to say goodbye.So will they get back together?Or is it gonna be Lauren and Anthony?Its your choice!So give me ideas below.

Xoxo

Michelle