Jenna!!!EP.10

Emma's POV

"Hey Jax!" I said to him and kissed his cheek and then he hugged me and told me to get ready for the beach

I wore a pink bathing suit with some sneakers and extra clothes.just in case.

"Ready to go?" Jax came in.

"Yeah let's go." I said grabbing his hand and walked to the beach.we walked around the beach and he picked me up and took me to the water and tossed me in the water.

"JAX that was so mean!"i said

jax just laughed " sorry you j-just look c-cute when your w-wet!" he said laughing.

I went to our beach spot

Jaxs POV

I was walking around and then saw Jenna Emma's twin I could tell its her because she has a piercing on her lip and eyebrow.how did Mr.Alonso allow that?she spotted me and came up to me

"Hey jaxy want to go ditch that whore of a sister I have and have some fun she said while twirling her hair.

"Uhh let me think about how about a no!first of all your a horrible.and 2 I'm taken gonna be a dad with Emma's child."

"THAT BITCH STOLE YOU FROM ME!!!"she said pointing at Emma.

"Hey don't bring Emma into this!"i said to her mad and went to Emma.

"I love you and don't forget that!!!"i said as I tossed her in the air kissing her and then kissed her on the lips she then giggled and said

"I love you and everything I have done with you ever single moment and I think we should pack so we could sleep and you and I should tell your parents about this.but what about Anika? she hates me!" Emma said happy and worried.

"Well let's go then and tell my parents and hope anni accepts it and I'll see if I could live with you." I said hopefully.

"Let's go" we walked to his house and he opened the door to see.........Jenna!!!!!!