Finding out ep 19

Emma's POV l

Jax and I took his dirt bike to college and I have my bag with

My book

Cheer uniform

My outfit was

One of Jax t shirts casted a spell on it to make it my size.my leather jacket Jax got me on our 1st anniversary.A pair of black skinny jeans.And black heels.With the ring and necklace.We held hands and then Gigi came up to us.

"We have Our high school. Sweethearts once again on this wonderful Monday so.Just last week was their anniversary.So Emma what did Jax do for the anniversary?Did he take you on a getaway like you said?" Gigi says to us.I looked at Jax for permission to say.he just nodded.I showed the ring to the camera and then my necklace.

"Well I think we found Mrs.Novoa!Congrats to you and Emma!" she says as she leaves then Ally came......hopping?

"You will pay for this." she says hopping away as we laughed a little.Then I saw Anika.Her hair was still red.

"Jax!Im your sister who could you do that to me.You let her turn my hair red.when dad finds out..." anika say but She just stops knowing she will hurt Jaxs feeling because well their parents died."Im sorry I shouldn't have said that.Emma I'm sorry I was mean to you .I never wanted to be so mean I just....i'll tell you the rest.Meet me at the seven and possibly turn my hair back?" Anika says apologizing.

"Ok?" I say Confused.

*After School*

"Ok so why did you hate me?" I say

"Well when I saw you.You looked like one of those girls.The ones who just use.but when I saw you and Jax so happy.I suddenly started to feel........Guilty.I then found out that you have been together for 3 years and seen that force field around you.I saw it.I know because I have glasses and their not normal.Look at Maddie and Diego then."She says as she took them off.She passed them to me.I looked at Maddie and Diego.They had a green bubble around then.I passed the glasses back.

"Why is their a force field?" I say questioning.

"It means that you are meant to be when I saw you and Daniel together.Their was black sparks around it.When their was black.Ot means he will cheat.ok that's enough.Where was I oh yeah.You and Jax are meant to be.I was was mad at you thinking you would use my brother.But I was wrong.you really love my little brother.dont you."she said explaining

"I really do.I just want to be with him forever and ever.Oh and apology is accepted." I said.She went up to me .She hugged me.I hugged back.

*we went to my house.*

She started to apologize again and again.

"Sorry.sorry sorry sorry.I never meant to hurt you." she says as she started to cry.I hugged her.She hugged back Crying."shhh it ok.its ok.i forgave you remember?" I say patting her back.She calmed down."Oh and here"

~She learned her lesson I can tell.So now I shall break the spell.~ but then her hair turned black.Just like Jax.

"Thank you so much.I missed my raven black hair."

--------

Ok guys how was this chapter good or bad.

Well that's all so

BYE!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXO

MICHELLE AND Roxy (michelle i a hyper)