Hidden chapter

Hey guys so you guys win it so here it is the hidden chapter.

Jenna's pov

Hmmmmm.I know the perfect plan to break up Emma and Daniel.But then I saw Emma crying.She was going to open the door.I saw Jax appear.They went inside so I watched outside the window.I saw them kiss.I felt my face turn red.HE WAS MINE!The I saw her crying and then the next day

Emma's POV

Me and Jax went to the seven and had something to eat their.I walked on stage because Daniel walked ing.I wanted to sing something and Andi came up because it was something we planned so here it was the spotlights began to go in us and the rest was pitch black I started off then we sang the rest Of Black Widow.We went off the stage and then we realized Jax was gone and then I was pulled out to see a girl.

"I'm Kayla.Jax has something planned for you and this is Danielle but we call her Dani.Nina is the one right their.Mia and Isabella but call her Bella.So now we have to get going.The show is going to start".

then Jax came back wearing a white shirt and black jeans and the girls came up and they put a black jacket on him then he sang.He looked at me the whole time.He has been listening to me.My favorite sings were Down by Jay Sean.Black Widow by Iggy azalea ft. Rita Ora.The girls were great.They were awesome.Jax came to me and asked for me to be his girlfriend.I said yes.I saw Daniel with a red face.He stormed out.hmmph he's jealous.I kissed Jax and everyone cheered.