2 Deaths EP. 21

No ones POV

Emma,Jax,Andi,Alex,Maddie,and Diego woke up and saw Skylar and Gigi were on the floor.Hardly breathing.We heard something in the closet.Emma went up clutching her stomach and walked with all her strength left in her legs.She opened the closet to see Skylars boyfriend Antonio.His hands were tied so he couldn't open the door.He saw what happened to Skylar and Emma casted a spell to wake her up and she woke up but she was stumbling her legs were weak and she spoke weakly and clutched her stomach and

"Emma......Take care ok.I can't stay with you much longer.Just to let you know I Care So Much About You.......and ..............."Skylar says

And that was it Emma untied Antonio.The first thing he did was rush over to Skylar.He held her saying

"Sky SKY SKY wake up wake up!!!!I need you.Come back.COME BACK!!!"

Emma's knees weaken.Her whole entire world crashes down into pieces.she lost the only sister She knows and love.Her last words to Emma was her last.Her voice was quiet.smaller than a whisper.Emma collapsed onto the couch crying into the pillow and felt andi's hand rubbing her back.Andi knows how to be like Emma.Even though they were different they would stick together no matter what and heard Diego crying because Gigi was also gone.Then Emma sang softly.She sang the song that Skylar adored the most.She So Gone.By lemonade mouth.

Jax went up to Emma and comforting her because of what happened but Diego was mad because of what happened.The guys eyes were red.Red as blood.They started to walk slowly to Daniel.The panthers and Andi were doing it to Ally.The witches council was informed about Skylar Evanagelista.She was dead.

The council took away ally's powers and sent her somewhere where she could drown in sorrow.

We were at the funeral home for Skylar first and Emma went up first to say what she needs to say.

"My name is Emma Alonso.My sister Skylar Evangelista was the person who inspired me the most.She turned out to be the most Beautiful person I knew back then.She would never be grouchy all the time.She was the most nicest person to me.She got angry at times at people.Just not me.But now she's been here for her part.So know I have to let her go.Goodbye Skylar.I will and always miss you." Emma ended and the next few people came to speak.

-------------

Hey guys sorry if it is short I always write on my iPhone so I never know.But what they don't know what caused Skylar to dye.Maybe she didn't die???I interesting.so that's all bye!!!!!!

XOXOXOXO

Michelle