WEDDING OF MIEGO!!!!!Part 1 of 4

5 years later.

Skylar's POV

What???Why am I in a coffin.They thought I died well

"I see that I'm far down so now get me out of here before I frown." I say to myself.Im out of the coffin.

"I guess I should change my name then.Maybe London.new clothes.How about leather jacket.Red shirt.Red ripped jeans.My hair blond with red tips.Red pumps.Good!I will just get McDonald's then.

At McDonald's

Emma's POV

Something doesn't feel right.I just saw a women walk in.She looks familiar.She had an Australian accent.

I walked up to her and saw her face.Skylar!!!

"Sky!Is that you?" I say

"Who are you talkin about.My name is London.Who are you.." She replied back to me.

"It's me.Emma!" I say then Jax comes in

"I'm so sorry my girlfriend is just thinking your her sister.She died because of something."Jax says

London's (Skylar's) POV

OMG!!!!I would have gotten caught.Emma remembers me.I ordered only fries and I walked out and went to The park.I saw Antonio with a girl.He kissed her.I guess he have up on me.He looked over to me and I pretended to look away and threw away the bag and casted a spell for an iPhone 6.i saw him staring at me.I looked away.i walked away and went to my old home with my old roommate.Sam.

"Hey Sam!" I say

"Umm who are you?You look like Iggy azalea."She questions me.

"It's me Skylar!"I whisper in her ear.

"SKY!!!!YOUR BACK!" she says hugging me tight.

"Yeah I woke up like hours ago!what did I miss." I say

"Well I don't want you to get upset Antonio.......Is married to rose."I say

My smile went to a frown.I couldn't believe he moved on.I felt my heart shatter.I couldn't bare what my heart feels so I think I should move on to.

"What?" I say when I feel tears in my eyes.

"Sky I'm sorry but did you tell Emma yet that your still alive???"

"No.I didn't.Isn't they another way to tell ha(her)"I say

"Are you gonna tell her."Sam says

"I don't think I can how long have I been 'dead'."i say adding the quotation marks around dead.

"Ummm 5."She says biting her lips.

"I have!!!!"I sat up on the couch.

"You look different though.You look like your Iggy azalea."Sam says

"I look like her!Umm how hand me a mirror."i say

"We are going to the mall NOW!"Sam says

"Fine lets go." I say

*at The Mall*

We drove to the mall and saw girls crowding over the car.I put on the shades I had in the car.I went out and saw 'WE LOVE IGGY AZALEA!!!!' signs everywhere.i even saw the gang.Emma,jax,maddie,diego,andi,alex.they looked happy.

I walked in the mall and bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry.i didn't see where I was going." I looked into the guyeyes and he says

"Oh no it was my fault.I didn't know where I was going.Hey your Iggy Azalea.I'm Anthony Novoa."He says.

"Well I'm not Iggy Azalea.Im London Marks.You look cute.Maybe my type." I say and smile at him.I waved at him and said bye.I walked away to see Maddie.

"OMG Emma come here!!!!!!!"She squeals

"What Maddie!I want to see Iggy.OM MY GOD ITS YOU."She hugged me.

"Umm hi!" I patted her back.

"Can you be my maid of honor please!!!!" Maddie says.

"Sure."I say to her she hugged me.Sam came to me and said

"Hey London.Lets go!!!We have more shopping and the guys are checking you out right now.When I mean guys I mean you know who."she says and I get her point she means Antonio.

"I don't give a fuck Samantha.I just have someone on my mind.I met someone."i say

"Hey umm you know Antonio."Diego says.

"Yes I know him.We were married.I said too much bye." I say rushing over too sam she hugged me and saw the girls.Jade,Leigh Anne,Perrie,And Jesy.

"Sky what happened.You look like you have had your heart broken." Perrie says.

"How do you know.Did you and Zayn."I say questioning.

"Yes we did.I broke it off.I couldn't take the hate.Ohhh and guess who's here!!!!

"Who." I say turning to see...........

Diego's POV

Wait Antonio got married????the only girls he married was Skylar and Rose.Wait is Iggy Azalea Skylar??

"Guys do you think Skylar is still alive????"I say

"You know something doesn't feel right.I feel like we just saw her."Maddie says

"Well Iggy just said 'yes I know him.We were married.'Doesn't that sound suspicious."I say.

"Let's follow her then."Emma says.We followed her and heard someone say Sky.

"How long can we keep this a secret.You can't hide this from them forever.You have to tell Emma." The blond one said.

"But I can't.I'll just bring more trouble.If I come back I'll be their target and I actually might die this time.I just can't.Ill just stay away after Maddie's wedding."Skylar says

Wait a second she is wearing skylars signature color red.Emma days in her closet is like Blue,Red Black white.you name it that's all she sees.

London's Pov

Huh Today I met a guy who is super cute nice.Score for me. I felt someone crash into me and I looked at the person i fell in and saw........

-------

Ohhh Cliffhanger.

QUESTION:What do you write on??Your phone ,Laptop or Computer.Anything like that

So yeah I hope you like the Chapter and I love you guys and hope you do too.Bye!!!!!

Xoxo

Michelle