8 - siblings

Omega with another Omega Sibling

The older sibling would teach the younger one tips and tricks of nest building.May even share a nest when they're younger, but move to different nests later, yet they'll spend lots of time in their sibling's nest.Having two Omegas in the house would fill the home with such sweet scents.When one of them is upset the other will comfort them and release calming scents to calm the upset sibling.If they are both upset, expect a very distint buringin scent to fill the room.They always share clothes.

Omega with a Beta Sibling

Since Betas are such great cooks, meals are always great.However, no one is suddenly great, but the Omega Sibling with still eat the messed up dishes.Betas learning how to build a nest.Omegas learning how to cook.They would stick up for one another when another Dynamic bullies them.Omegas soothing their Beta sibling when they are upset.Beta siblings being protective of their Omega sibling and going with them everywehre.

Omega with an Alpha Sibling

The Omega sibling being sad because their Alpha sibling gets away with more things than they do.The Alpha sibling being overly protective of their Omega sibling, they would scent them and go with them places.Omegas growing up to be more confident and out spoken like their Alpha sibling.Alphas having a deep respect for Omegas since they see all sides of an Omega.Sporty siblings!

Beta with a Beta Sibling

Bakes sales.Having classes together, and doing homework together.They both understand how it feels to be overlooked. They reassure each other that they are important and worth loving.If they move out, they'd be roommates. Clean roommates, messes aren't their thing.Best secret keepers.

Beta with an Alpha Sibling

Alpha sibling always sticking up for their Beta sibling.Alpha sibling never goig without a meal.The Alpha sibling never being late to anything.The Beta sibilng learning that not everything needs a place to go, it's okay to be messy sometimes.Alpha siblings always worried when they need to be separate from their Beta sibling, like for classes.Beta siblings being more bold when they enter a room.

Alpha with an Alpha Sibling

Extremely Competitive!Either on the same sports team.If on different teams, they're team Captains.They share clothes all the time, however, the other sibling doesn't know.Loud fights, almost physical. Punches may fly.Lots of laughing, they have so many inside jokes.Mess with one Alpha sibling, you mess with both Alpha siblings.