14 - omega: single mumas'

- can't tell them shit, they raise their kids in the way they want because it's the best for all of them.

- they might be a little incredibly protective over their pup(s).

- ^ like I would imagine them interviewing like 2338439 babysitters before even thinking of letting any of them have a second interview because they are worried about their babies.

- the mother would do everything in their power to make sure that they attend everything that their child(ren) wants or needs them to attend.

- momma omega knows that sometimes they can't always make it things, so they try to make up for it at home with making their little kiddies their favorite food and then giving them little gifts.

- the omega wakes up super early to make lunch for their kids, writing little notes on their napkin or something and then scenting the lunch box or their little sweater. they want their babies to know that they love them very much. 

- I would think that the kids would want their omega parent to have another mate, whether the relationship with their other parent resulted in a breakup, the father/mother running off, or death, they want to see their omega parent happy or happier.

- they will often tell the other person that they are dating upfront about their kid(s), but wouldn't dare introduce them in case it goes south.

- I feel like some dates might be like "awww cute" and others will be like "yikes, let me bail", but it all a matter of preference I feel.

- ^ maybe the omega momma finds a "perfect" significant other, but that s/o won't bond with them because of fact that the pup(s) aren't their's

- the omega will for sure baby the hell out of their kids because while they are in their lives and no matter the age they are currently, they still have to work and do stuffs so they aren't always attentive .

- when an omega finally finds a mate worthy of them and their babies, they will slowly introduce their scent to their kids in order for them to get use to the smell of them.

- pups will ALWAYS have a say in who their omega parent ends up because they know what is best and how well their mother should be treated like a damn prince(ss)!!!

- the mother will definitely overly scent everything that everything that their children would use because they want them to feel comforted and protected by their scent.

- some people will try and save that the mothers need a mate, specifically an alpha, to help raise their children because they have an old way of thinking that they can't deal with the responsibility.

- ^ omega is always like "lol fok u m8″ and raises the best babies ever, fok awf societal norms.

- sometimes there are days when the omega momma really things that they aren't doing a good job being a parent, then their pup(s) comes to them with a cute drawing or comes to cuddle up with them in bed. the omega relays enough to know that they love their little one(s) and they are doing a good job 

- sometimes there are some mothers who can't really raise their kids no matter how much they try, and that's okay. though they have a good support system of friends and/or family, they are very grateful for them and love them.