11 - children: school: 1

- Omegas playing house together with plastic food and "tea" in the plastic kitchens preschools always have that they serve to the teachers or alphas/betas.

- Betas playing with toys the moment they're dropped off, and looking with confusion at crying omegas and alphas throwing temper tantrums for getting left at the daycare.

-Alphas competing against each other by climbing up into trees and refusing to come down because it's their home now they found it so it's theirs.

- Pups forming their first packs with wrestling matches between alphas on who's the true alpha of the group. That the teachers usually have to put both in time-out for.

- Betas racing against each other on the playground seeing who's the fastest of the fast. Then there's always one who runs into a omega that leads to tears and angry alphas, ending in young dramatic moments.

- Omegas all sitting together reading picture books and coloring in coloring books with the occasional beta to join them.

- Betas raised in a beta/beta family making accidental rude comments that their omega/alpha friend smells weird.

- Young Alphas fighting over the attention of their favorite omega teacher that brings the omega instructor to doing their best in managing giving them equal attention.

- Omegas practicing their nest making skills in the "comfort corner" where they all organize pillows, blankets, and toys. Half of it from the preschool the other half made up of what they brought from home. Then during nap time that's where they all sleep, even the betas and alphas