20 - nesting : 2

Omega who has a specific stuffed animal/blanket that they have had since they were a pup and they can't bear to part with it, it goes with them everywhere. AND ALWAYS is included in their nest even though it's not even as soft as it used to be, the stuffed animal/blanket is kind of torn and run down but it is their favorite possession.

Omegas who have piles and piles of pillows that are all themed; Hello Kitty, Disney, D&D, Twilight, Legend of Zelda, etc. They end up with a mass of their most favorite comfy pillows with their themed bedding and they refuse to be ashamed of it even if it came from an embarrassing phase in their life.

Omegas burrowed under a mound of soft things because they are always cold and love the warmth of their nest, instead of being like a "nest" situation, they call it their "burrow". Their Alpha thinks its the cutest thing in the world, coming home to find them playing a game on their phone all the while buried and warm.

Omegas being burrito rolled in their favorite blankets and curling up with hot chocolate, all of their Alpha's/mate's belongings are spread throughout the nest so that they can have their Alpha with them at all times.

Omegas who aren't bonded or in a relationship steal their sibling's belongings instead and it bugs the hell of their sibling but they won't go out of their way to be rude to the Omega because it makes them so happy.

Omegas who will wear nothing but their mate's clothes for a week, looking adorable in clothes that doesn't fit them. Sleeves that are too short, sweats that drag on the ground, sweaters that ride up too high, etc.