06 | Chapter six

Chapter 6 | Good morning, doll

" you're the deep breath I take
when I know everything is going to be okay. "

L U X U R Y

I wanted to go to the backyard to breath in some fresh air but a glass kept stopping me.

I sloppily took a few steps backwards before walking into the glass again, wondering why I couldn't get past it.

I tried it one more time, my head hitting the glass with a loud noise. I closed my eyes, bringing my hand to my forehead. I heard a few people laughing.

I turned myself around, my eyes still closed. I hiccuped, bringing my hand to my chest.

I was walking towards the stairs when I suddenly tripped on my own foot, holding myself on someone so I wouldn't fall.

The boy turned around, his eyebrows frowned and he looked as if he was going to hit me.

I backed away, my eyes still on his brown ones. "I'm–" I hiccuped. "–sorry."

He didn't say anything but raised an eyebrow at me. I kept walking, and I heard Jonas shout the number 3.

I was going towards the staircase, leaning both of my hands on the steps, realizing maybe I should lay here and fall asleep.

My hands felt the soft and rough carpet, and I felt my head tilt when I saw a small bobby pin on the step.

"Bobby pin." I pointed at it, grabbing the steps harder as I felt my feet not touching the floor anymore. I was lying on the steps, my cheeks resting on the carpet as my eyes kept staring at the black bobby pin.

A few moments went by of me just blinking.

"Girl, are you okay?" I heard a voice ask.

I couldn't be bothered to turn my head around to see who it was. I swallowed hard, still tasting the vodka in my mouth.

"Bobby pin." I muttered, before I felt my eyes close and just like that, I was asleep.

A hand was touching my shoulder, shaking it a little.

I was too lazy to open my eyes.

"Quinn?" I heard Elizabeth's voice.

It was very quiet and I realized it was because the music wasn't playing anymore.

I heard someone else, a very deep and sexy voice, saying something I couldn't comprehend.

The same hand that was on my shoulder trail up to my neck, pressing it lightly on my vein.

"I'm alive." I felt my lips move, my eyes opening slowly, only to be faced by the same bobby pin.

"Quinn?" I heard Damian's voice. It was the same sexy voice from before.

I frowned my eyebrows when I realized the sexy voice was Damian. I felt two arms wrap around my torso and lift my upper body up, a strong hand holding my back so I wouldn't fall backwards.