26 | Chapter twenty six

Chapter 26 | bikinis and more bikinis

" you are the fire that lights my soul
and keeps my heart warm at night. "

L U X U R Y

"Really?!" I ask, surprised.

Dad looks at mom, as if he were being forced to say what he was saying. "Yes. But I don't want you to come home pregnant. I'll myself pick you up at the airport, and I want a list of where you're going and where you've been. I don't want you sleeping in the same room as," he cleared his throat, "your boyfriend, so I booked another room for you. You have to call me or your mother every day, or just leave a text if you're busy."

"Or having too much fun!" Mom squeaked then turned to my father. "I'm very excited for you, Quinn! Me and Diana are going to that spa I wanted to go, Richard, and Noah's going with her, so it's be nice if you could come with me."

I smile, and thank them again, before I rush back to my room. Today is Saturday. I was sure dad wasn't gonna give in, but I didn't want to tell Damian and ruin all his fun. It was still ten in the morning, so I called Larissa the second I sat down on my bed. "Are we still going waxing?" I say the second she picks up the phone.

"Yes, bitch! We are! Meet at the mall in thirty!" She hangs up the phone. I rush to my bathroom to brush my teeth. I change into plain black skinny jeans and a sweatshirt. I brush my hair and apply some mascara as well as concealer. When I'm done, I slip my credit card on the back on my phone case and slip it in my back pocket, rushing downstairs after I called Harry's intercom, my driver, to tell him we were going to the mall.

When I finally got there, I texted Larissa saying I was in front of a Starbucks. In a few minutes she met me there, and we walking straight into Victoria's Secret.

"I thought you said you wanted to buy bikinis." I tell her, looking through a rack of bras of my size.

"They have bikinis here. But I also need a good push up bra. And a new thong." She said, biting her lips, deep into her thoughts. "Do you think Jonas would like me better in black or red?"

I laugh, shrugging my shoulders. "I'm not sure. Red?" I say.

"Then red it is." She smiled.

I bite my lip, turning back around, looking through the bra racks. I haven't told her about what happened in my room a few nights ago with Damian. I still blushed every time I thought about it.

I wasn't embarrassed, but it wasn't exactly easy to say it out loud. After Damian and I got off the shower, he had to blow dry his hair so his mom wouldn't notice he had been in one.

We laughed the whole entire time.

He didn't make it awkward, which was good. I didn't know what is gonna happen in Austrialia, I really don't, but I was hoping something similar to what happened three days ago.

We rushed in the changing rooms to try out different bras, panties and bikinis. For the first time ever, I was excited to go lingerie shopping with Lari.

I bought five different bikinis, two new push up bras, and believe it or not, a set of thongs I'd have to hide from the maids. I swallowed hard, looking down and to the side, really anywhere away from the male cashier as I payed for all my new stuff.