09 | Chapter nine

Chapter 9 | I'm sure we're even now

" we're all bad
in someone's story. "

L U X U R Y

I wasn't comfortable.

Maybe Elizabeth was right.

She had decided to sleep in a guest room, saying she didn't want to be sore the next morning. I thought she was being a little exaggerative, but now I was sure I'd be sore.

Larissa was sleeping to my left, Jonas next to her and Damian next to him. It was only us four but the tent wasn't as big inside as it seemed to be on the outside.

"Move your cold feet away from me!" Jonas complained about Damian.

"I don't want your ass touching mine, Jonas–fuck off." Damian pushed him with his arm.

"You fuck off!"

"Shut the fuck up." Larissa chuckled, turning her face to me. "See, Quinn was almost asleep!"

I opened one of my eyes slowly. "Not really." I lied as I sighed.

"You know what, Elizabeth was right," Jonas sighed. "This was a bad idea, Larissa."

Larissa turned her back to me. "Then go to sleep upstairs like the–

"Pussy you are." Damian cut her off, laughing.

Jonas slapped him, and Damian threw a friendly punch on his back.

Jonas laughed. "Ow! Mother–"

"Ow!" Larissa squealed.

"Oww!" My hands flew to my cheekbone when Larissa's elbow hit my face.

I frowned my eyebrows with the pain of her bone crashing full force on mine.

I closed my eyes as I slowly massaged my cheekbone, feeling it getting sore from the hard impact.

"Crap, sorry Quinn." Larissa turned to me.

I swallowed hard, looking at her. "It's alright."

The boys had stopped wrestling and now breathed heavily.

"It's so cold." Damian murmured while I still massaged my cheekbone, wondering why it still hurt.

"Are you sure you don't want another hoodie from my father? I swear he hasn't worn any of them since–"

"It's fine." Jonas interrupted. "Damian will soon be warm again after out cuddling session."

Larissa laughed. "'Kay."

I raised an eyebrow at Damian who had widened eyes. "Fuck you, Jonas."

"Why when I have you to do it f–"

"Do not finish that sentence." Damian warned him with a playful stare.

Jonas stared at him for a couple of seconds. "–for me."

Damian laughed, punching Jonas in his chest while he tried to defend himself. I yawned, laying myself back in the covers.

I closed my eyes as I heard them fighting and laughing. A couple of seconds after Larissa trying to not get accidentally hit from their wrestling, I felt her elbow make contact my my left cheekbone again.