13 | Chapter thirteen

Chapter 13 | Do it with his consent because he might not like you back

" There is courage in your heart.  I can see it hiding there.
Behind the words you want to say, but never thought you'd dare. "

L U X U R Y

I had two options: go home, crawl in my bed and cry.

Or stay at Damian's house and enjoy his company.

I chose the first one, even if Damian begged me to stay. "Please?"

He grabbed my hand, pouting his lips in a cute manner. I roamed my eyes through his face, focusing in every single detail.

I sighed, looking to the side. "We'll meet at Larissa's birthday party next week." I smiled at him.

He rolled his eyes, but smiled. "If you insist-I still think it'd be better for you to sleep with me in my bed." He smirked, getting closer to me but only to open the door knob. The cold wind hit my back, blowing my hair to my face.

I gave him a sweet smile before stepping out, but I felt his warm fingers grab my wrist. "And I won't even get a good-bye?" He raised an eyebrow, looking offended.

I smiled and waved at him. "Bye."

He frowned. "This is your version of a goodbye, White?" He suddenly pulled my wrist towards his chest and hugged my back, resting his cheek on my head.

I gave him a few light taps on his back with my palm, closing my eyes and inhaling his cologne. "Bye, Damian."

He let go of me, and I turned around and made my way around the fountain, waving at Harry, my driver. I hopped in the car, and with no words said, he took me home.

"She said you told him to say that, though, Quinn." Larissa said over the phone.

I frowned. "Why would I ever tell him to speak for me? I didn't even know someone did it on purpose! Damian and Jonas were the ones saying they saw her pushing me." I raised my sleeves up to my elbow and raised both of my feet in the air.

I pressed the speaker button and rested the phone on the pillow next to my head.

Larissa's birthday was tomorrow. I'd be going to the mall with Jonas and Damian in a couple of minutes to get her a present.

"Exactly! That's what I tried to tell her!" She exclaimed. "But then she started rambling about how you were a spoiled brat and started blaming your parents and calling them names because they didn't teach you how to be honest, or something like that."

I felt my forehead slowly frowning and a sick feeling in my chest. I was silent for a couple of seconds, taking her words in.

"She said what?" My words were barely audible as I closed my eyes. "She said what about my parents?" I repeated after a few seconds.

I could hear Larissa's rapid breathing. "Quinn, really, it's just bullshit from Elizabeth. We all know-"

"Lari, tell me what she said about my mom and dad." I had sat up on my bed, my knees reaching my chest as looked at the silver colored ring my grandfather had given me.