Ben Chilwell (Requested)

This is going to be based off the 2018 World Cup, and in this, England wins and France didn't. Just bare with me guys, I'm running out of ideas😂 

--

 Today was the World Cup finals. It was England Vs Croatia. I was going for England, because obviously , My boyfriend is on England's men national team. I am so excited for him, because this would be the first World Cup he ever won, and England's first World Cup win in such a long time. I was so excited for the game, I woke up early and got ready. 

 Ben had to leave three hours ago, because his team had to practice hard for today. I put on my Ben Chilwell jersey, with some black leggings, even thought I'll probably regret it, because it is so hot in Russia doing the summer. Anyways, I put my hair up in a neat pony tail, and put on some black and white Nikes. 

 I head over to my friends (who is Harry Kane's wife, Katie), hotel room, which is right across the hall. I knock on her door, and wait for her to answer. While I wait, I see some Croatia fans walk past me, and some give me a dirty glare. I ignore it and wait until Katie opens the door. Which seems like eternity, she finally opens up. She's dressed in Harry Kane's jersey, and has her hair up in a bun. She has blue jeans on and all white Nikes.

 "Hey sister!" She greats cheerfully as she exits her hotel room, and closes the door.

 "Hey sister! Are you ready to get coffee, before hading to watch practice?" I ask.

  She shakes her head and we head to the elevator to go to our rental car. We head to the coffee shop, and order what we usually order back in England. After we get out coffee, we head to the stadium that is in Moscow Russia and head to the VIP section. We show the security guard our passes, and he lets us in with a smile. We take our seats, witch is right behind England's bench. 

 Me and Katie talk while we drink our coffee. Soon enough, the team access back out after what I guess is a break. Ben and Harry come up to us, and say hi to us.

 "You two look beautiful today." Harry says with a positive smile. 

 "Not so bad yourself Kane." I say.

 Ben jumps over the barrier, which is like 5 feet tall, and sits down next to me. He smiles at me before taking a sip of my coffee.

 "Ready to watch us win baby girl?" Ben ask me.

 "I am so ready." 

 The coach yells for Ben and Harry, and they leave and jog over to the rest of the team.

 "Kick some Croatian Ass!" I yell to Ben.

  About two hours later, the game begins.

  30 minutes into the game, and I am already losing my voice from yelling so loud. The refs are so blind, they didn't even see all the fouls the other team did. I was so mad, but happy that Ben was trying his hardiest.

 A minute before half time, and Harry starts running towards the goal with the ball. All the England fans stand up and start cheering louder and louder. Outside the penalty box, and Harry kicks the ball straight to the back of the net! Everyone starts cheering, and me and Katie hug each other while jumping up and down.

 "THAT'S MY HUSBAND!"

 "THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND!" Me and Katie shout at the same time.

 Half time started, and England was winning 1-0. I got all my selfies in and waited for the next half.

 The next half started off slow. A few shots on the gaol for both England and Croatia. Three minutes before the second half was over, Croatia made a  goal tying the game 1-1. The final whistle blew, and the game was over. We had to wait and see if the game would of to penalties. After the refs discussed it for a minute, they decided to do penalty kicks.

 Croatia was taking the first shot. It was intense silence while the playing was aiming where he wanted to kick the ball. The goal keeper was ready for the shot. When the ref blew the whistle, the player kicked the ball straight to the corner of the net. The Croatia teamed cheered a bit before going back to silence and Harry Kane stepped up to take the penalty.

 What seemed like hours, Harry kicked the ball, and it made it into the net. I sighed in relief knowing we have a chance.

-Time skip a little-

 The penalties were tied 3-3. Ben was next to take the penalty. He stepped up to the box, and placed the ball in the spot. He backed up a little and started measuring where he wanted to kick the ball. At this point, me, Katie, and some girl next to me wear holding each other, holding our breaths. Ben started taking small steps while running up to the ball, and kicked it. It was like slow motion, the ball made its way past the keeper and into the back of the net. It was surreal. Everyone on the England team ran up to Ben, and tackled him and did a team pile. I sat there in shock until Katie shouted happily to me.

 "OMG YOU'RE BOYFRIEND SCORED THE GAME WINNING GOAL! WE JUST WON THE World Cup!" 

 I stood up, and hugged Katie. Tears of happiness came out. Ben's hard work, and the whole teams hard work paid off. They are now champions of the world!!! 

 The families of the team got to go onto the field to see they're family member. 

 I searched for Ben, and found him while he was being interviewed. I could tell he was so happy by the way he talked to the reporter. He was smiling so big, you could probably see his teeth from across the world.

 After the interview was over, Ben walked over to me, and pulled me into a nice big hug.

 "I am so fucking proud! You are the champion of the world!" I cheer.

  "Thank you! Couldn't of done it without you or my team! After the team celebration, just me and you are going to have the best night ever." He winked before pulling me into another passionate kiss.