Alexis Sanchez (Requested)

"Babe! I have amazing new!" My boyfriend, Alexis says over the phone.

"What is it bae?" I ask with a smile, even though he can't see me.

"I'm being traded from Arsenal! I'm going to be playing with Manchester United!" He says excitedly and loudly.

"WHAT?" I yell.

"Ah, baby. Why are you yelling? Aren't you happy that I'm moving closer to you?" He says sounding a little sad.

"I am happy, but you know how I feel about Man United. Why couldn't you go to Manchester City??" I say.

"They rejected my offer. As long as your he doesn't bother you, it will be okay." He stops for a moment. "Babe. I got to go, I'll see you in two days. I love you."

I hang up on Alexis and throw my phone on the couch next to me. If Alexis plays with Manchester United, he will be teammates with my ex, Victor Lindelöf. Alexis doesn't get along with him very well, because last time we saw Victor, he tried hooking up with me, and Alexis didn't like that very much.

While I was thinking, I got a text message.

Unknown: Heard your little boyfriend is joining the team ;-)

I already know who it is. Victor...

I ignore his message and go to bed.

--

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and coffee. I sat up confused, because Alexis is the only one who can get into my apartment. I sit up and grab one of Alexis' shirt. I walk downstairs and see Alexis standing at the stove shirtless, while making pancakes. I stand in the doorway smiling while he makes breakfast. Alexis puts the food on a plate, and when he turns around, he jumps when he sees me.

I chuckle, "Did I scare you?" I grab the plates out his hand and set them on the dining room table.

"Maybe a little. Thought you were still asleep." He smiles as he grabs our coffee.

"What are you doing here?" I ask sitting down at the table.

"Well, since I'm being traded, they let me come here, to meet the Manchester United coach and team. Since you gave me your key before I left to go back to England, I thought I'd surprise you and make breakfast for my beautiful girl." He smiles and then kisses my hand.

"Well Mr. Sánchez... I am really surprised. Thank you, baby." I say and start eating.

"Just so you know, you're coming with me to meet the team." Alexis says.

"Why?" I ask, knowing Victor will be there.

"You're my girl. I don't care if your ex is there. I want to know my girl off."

"Okay..." I say, "I'll go."

--

After breakfast, I take a quick shower and get dressed.

I wait for Alexis, and then we head out to the Manchester United stadium. We sit in silence during the car ride and hold hands. When we arrive to the stadium, Alexis opens my door for me, cause he's a gentleman. We walk hand in hand into the stadium. We head to the pitch, because that's where the Man united coach told us where to go.

When we finally find the field, Man United players are doing laps, and the coach is talking to someone. As we're walking out of the tunnel, I hear a familiar voice.

"Well, well, well... If it isn't y/n and Alexis..."

"Leave me alone Victor." I say not turning around.

"Shouldn't you be on the pitch?" Alexis rolled his eyes.

"I was late. Shouldn't you be with Arsenal losing every game?" Victor says causing Alexis to tense up.

I ignore Victor and pull Alexis out of the tunnel before he can do anything. We walk over to the coach, and he smiles widely.

"Alexis Sanchez! There you are!!" The coach shakes his hand, then looks at me. "Who is this beauty?"

"I'm y/n," I shake his hand.

"My girlfriend, sir." Alexis smiles.

"Nice to meet you, y/n I'm coach José Mourinho. Coach of Manchester United, obviously." He jokes.

Alexis and the coach talk about football things, while I watch the Man united players. Victor kept staring at me, but I just ignored him and continued watching.

"You ready to go baby?" Alexis ask me.

I stand up and smile, "always Prince Charming." I kiss him.

"Get a fucking room!" Victor says from behind us.

Alexis turns around, and I can tell he's pissed. He walks over to Victor, "What the fuck is your problem?"

Victor pushes Alexis back, "Nothing, how is it to have my sloppy seconds?" He refers to me.

"Dude, not cool." Jesse Lingard says, as him and Luke Shaw get in-between them.

"You just fucking crossed the line..." Alexis says pushing Jesse and Luke out the way, and punching Victor.

They start fighting, and a few more players come up and pull them apart.

"Hey hey hey, you guys need to chill! Alexis don't do this shit, you just joined the team, don't get kicked off know." I say stepping in front of Alexis.

"Yah, listen to your bitch!" Victor yells.

"Let's go." I say grabbing Alexis and dragging him out of the stadium.

"I love you." Alexis says as we get to the car.

"I love you too Alexis." I kiss him before getting into the car.

"You do? Prove it when we get home." He smirks and winks before pulling out of the parking lot.

It's going to be a long night...