Mason Greenwood (Requested)

Today is my birthday. And my way to celebrate it is to go to dinner with Mason then cuddle at home while we watch movies. I don't know about you, but that sounds like a good/chill birthday to me. I have been with Mason since we were 15. Two years later, we are still happily in love.

"Baby, are you ready to go?" Mason ask as he does his tie around his neck.

"Where are my s-"

"Right here." Mason says cutting me off and handing my shoes.

"Thank you baby." I take the shoes from his hand and give him a kiss, "you always know what I'm going to say."

"Anything for the birthday girl."
~~~
We arrive to the restaurant, and was immediately seated, because the host was a fan of Mason. As we are looking at the menu, I notice that Mason is starring at me.

"Do I have something on my face or something?" I say shyly.

"No babe. Just admiring your adorable face. I love you so much baby girl." He grabs my hands, "Even though I'm 17, and you just turned 17, I already know I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I am glad I manned up and asked you out."

I giggle and blush at his words. I never thought I would fall in love with someone like this so early in life.

"You stuck out to me during that day during the game." He continued, "As soon as I walked out to the pitch, I seen your beautiful face in the middle of the crowd. When I found out you were Luke's sister, I was somewhat scared at what he would do when I asked for you name. But, he surprisingly told me, and said you were single. Thank you for being there for me baby." He kisses my hand.

"You're welcome Mason." I smile.

The waiter eventually comes and takes our order. As we eat, we talk about football, and other things. We have so much in common, that we instantly liked each other on our first date. I agreed with everything he said, and he agreed with everything I said. It was love at first sight.

~~~~

After dinner, we were walking to our car that was parked down the bock. It was a warm night, so it didn't really bother me. I liked the weather tonight. It was a clear night sky, and the stars were visible. 

"Like what you see?" Mason ask me as I look up at the sky.

"Yes, its a beautiful night sky." I say.

"No, I see something even more beautiful."  I look over at Mason to see him starring at me, "You could be wearing a trash bag and I'd still think that you're beautiful."

"Awe, your so sweet baby."

Mason grabs my arm and stops us in the middle of the sidewalk. I look at him confused and he pulls a box out his pocket.

"Before you say anything, no this is not a proposal. I know you want to wait until we're at least 21. This is a commitment. I love you. You love me. We are perfect for each other. I want to grow old with you and have kids." He hands me the box.

I open it and pull out a set of keys. I look up in shock.

"Is this-" 

"I bought a house a while ago for us. I knew you wanted a house and I didn't want to wait any longer." He smiles as I pull him into a hug.

"I love you so much."

"I love you even more."