#Beginning

Irene's pov:

"Irene-ah!!! Come here downstairs!!!" My mom shouted from the kitchen so i annoyingly go there "Stay here first baby ok." i said to Juhoo and kissed him deeply in the lips and go downstairs.

My mom didn't know that I'm with a guy in my room, actually, he's staying here since last night then my mom still didn't know about this.

"What is it this time mom?" i asked messing my hair in annoyance, so when i realized that there we're two couples on 40's already maybe, i immidiately bowed at them to show some respect "Mom? Who are they?" i asked then they smiled at me "She must be ur daughter?" the woman asked then my mom nodded "Yes she is. Oh Irene sit here first." my mom ordered then i obeyed "Now let me introduce them first." my mom said "So they are mr. And Mrs kim. They are going to be ur future mother and father in law." my mom said smiling wide then i widened my eyes "Mom??!!! What do u mean??!!" i stood up from my seat "U are going to have an arrange marriage to their son Kim Taehyung. Taehyung already know about this and he agreed, then we are just waiting ur answer this time." my mom explained "Taehyung??!!! Tsk that stupid guy!!!!" i said sarcastically "Irene!!" my mom stood up "Tsk that's not gonna work on me." i said then i disrespectfully leave their place.

Irene's mom's pov

"Sorry for my daughter's behavior." i apologize at them "No it's ok. But actually, we like her to be our daughter in law. Maybe she just need some time, let's give her some more space so that she can think properly for her decision for this stuffs." Mr. Kim said then they left.

Since i feel bored staying here, i decided to have some walk or to have some shopping. So i left.

Irene's pov

I slammed the door of my room and began messing my hair "What's wrong with you baby?" Juhoo asked me then i look at him with a cold stare "Oh? What's with u?" he asked "No, it's nothing" then i opened the door and look downstairs checking if my mom is there then i feel relieved she's not here the door of the house is closed so i immidiately run to my room and lock my door then closing the windows with curtains then i look at Juhoo and walk towards him "What is it baby?" he asked sexily and hold my waist down to my butt "Wanna continue?" i asked and he nodded then i Immidiately kissed him and he did the same too. Until the kiss is getting heated then i can't help but to moan, then he undressed me and i did the same too.

Juhoo has been holding my thigh up and down then he kissed me hard until I'm losing my breath but i endure it because I'm enjoying it. "J-juhoo-ah, it f-feels n-nice.." i said then he kissed me really hard from my lips down to my neck then i was shocked when i felt his hands holding my breast but i just ignored it cause it really feels niceeee.

"Want so more baby?" he asked with an airy voice then i nod my head. I wrapped my arms around his neck then kissed him hard, then because his hands are so naughty, he suddenly holds my womanhood and pinch it but i just smiled and hold his too, then he move his hands slowly up to my breasts again and pinching it slightly to my neck down to my shoulders again to my waist. Its just feels nice to have sex with someone, specially when ur just playing with him. Then we are doing it some more hours cause we are enjoying it.

A/N: ugh, sorry guys. I know that this is just the very first chapter then it already have a SEX scene to be say. I'm sorry I'm really not good at it too. But I'm just making it as a very related to the title and to this story.... Again, I'm really not good at it too.

Now!! Time for Chapter 2!!! Kaja! Palli!!