#Already found out

5 days ago
Irene's pov

It's been 5 days now but i still don't go back home cuz I'm staying with Daeyeol in this whole time, and everynight or every time that we have an available time, all we just did is sex, sex, sex. Then untill now I'm still not going home. I don't care about Taehyung. At least, he didn't know that I'm here..

"Baby, I'm going now sorry." Daeyeol said and i feel sad "Ok baby. Take care." i said and give him a deep kiss, then he was about to left, someone called me "Hey Irene!!" we look around and we saw its Taehyung!??

Taehyung's pov

It's been 5 days now but Irene still didn't come home, and i started to worry, i already go to her mom's house, to Seulgi, to Dahyun but they can't answer my question, they all have no idea. So i decided to go out to find her.

But when i keep on driving and watching left and right, i saw a familiar person in front of the big house, then i stopped and look at them, then i realized, it was Irene. Irene with another guy, they are kissing.

Then i can't help it that's why i go there and i call her name "Hey Irene!!" i called her angrily and the guy look at me "Tae- taehyung, let me explain." she said but when i saw that guy i immidiately punch him so hard then he skipped and he immidiately run "Don't you dare to touch my wife again you punk!!!!!" i shouted since he's already outside "Taehyung-ah let me explain." she said but i slapped her "Is this what you mean of helping ur friends?!!!" i shouted and she's so speechless.

"So that's the reason why ur always not at home these days!! Ur with another guy!!! You know that I'm worrying at you!!! And you??!! Without me knowing it, ur having fun with another guy?!!!!!! How dare you??!!!" i shouted and she just keep her head low "I had enough!!! I want this marriage to end!!!! I want a divorce!!!!!" i shouted and she suddenly raise her head when she heard the divorce word. "Tae-taehyung-ah please dont, I'm sorry." she begged but i don't gave in "Stop acting that you love me Irene!!! Yes i love you, i like you!!! But it doesn't mean that i can't leave you or i can't have a divorce with you!!!! Remember Irene i also have an emotion to know if what am I doing is wrong or right. Then i guess this is right, to have a divorce with you, is a good thing, is a good idea!!! So Irene from now on, ur free, u can do what you want to ur life, I'm leaving!!!!!!" i said and i take off the my wedding ring and throw it on the trash.

"Taehyung-ah!! Taehyung-ah!!! Please don't leave!! Please!!! I'm sorry!!!!" she tried to stop me but i ignored her and go inside my car and drive away.

A/N: Heo guys, i like this chapter so much cuz Taehyung already know what Irene did this whole time. So plss continue reading and don't forget to vote and comment.
Luv yah!!!!

Oh let's go to Chapter 10 now!!!!!