#Leaving

Taehyung's pov

Whether i feel hurt already, but i still forced myself to fight. My friends and I decided to go to America today. I don't care if it's hurt to leave Irene here, just i don't want to see her face again.

"Eomma, appa, we're going now, be careful here ok." i said as i hugged my parents "Ok we will, and you too ok. We promise that we won't tell Irene where you are." my mom said then i hug them again once again and my mom and dad kissed my forehead and i left with my friends.

Irene's pov

No you can't leave me Taehyung!! I'm sorry I'm so sorry.

I go to Taehyung's parents house then i ring the doorbell many times then finally, my mother in law opened it "M-mom? Taehyung neun eodi isseoyeo? (where is Taehyung)" i asked her but she just give me a cold stare then before i could say a word, she immidiately put some paper on my face but father in law stopped her "Yeobeo stop!" he stopped her then i hold the paper and i widened my eyes "Go and sign that divorce paper Irene!!!" she shouted at me "N-no no no no, mom-" i was cut off "Don't call me mom anymore!!!" she shouted again "If ur asking where is Taehyung, well he already go out of the country with bangtan lately. Ok done, and go sign that paper or else we will sue you!!!" he shouted at me too "No i won't sign this, because i truly love ur son and that's the truth, i just realize that what i did is wrong, very wrong and i regret it, and now i won't sign this paper because i don't want to let go Taehyung's love this easy. I appreciate the love that he gave me, so please understand me, because if you understand me you also understand ur son." then i give them back the paper and respectfully leave them even though I'm hurt, my eyes is full of water and it starts rolling down to my cheeks.

Then suddenly i heard the sky Thunder's then it suddenly rain hard. And i continued crying hard just to let out of my loneliness that i feel, and I'm wet already but i ignored it.

"Taehyung-ah!! Why did you leave me?!!!" i shouted in the middle of the rain. Then i suddenly felt that the rain stops but when i look in front, the rain still falling then i look up only i saw........

A/N: hahaha more thrilling guys. Well anyway just keep on voting ok thank you.

Now let's go to Chapter 11 palli!!!!