#Come back

Author's pov

"Finally Korea we're back!!" all of them said in happines while exciting the airport "I guess all of us are happy." Jin said and they all nodded "But I'm still wondering, if how is she." Taehyung asked them but they shrugged "See, u really love her cause untill now ur still concerned about her." Jungkook said and they laughed at him but he just rolled his eyes.

meanwhile, on Irene, she didn't know what to do, she keep on searching her daughter untill she didn't realize that it's already morning and she is already near the airport. Then she saw 7 guys, so she run up to them and ask them and show them the Picture of Taerene "Uhmm, excuse me? Did you see this Girl? Her name Is Taerene she's just 6 year's old?" she asked, she didn't even realize that it was Bangtan and the one that she's asking is Taehyung "No sorry miss, but we just got he-" she already cut him off and run away before she could just waste her time.

"Taehyung! Don't you know her?!" suga asked him and he nodded "Taehyung it's Irene!!" Namjoon and Jhope said in chorus "W-what?" he asked in disbelief "Oh my god.." Jimin said. She's Irene?

"Uhmm,excuse me? Did you see this girl? Her name is Taerene she's just 6 years old?" That words keep on repeating on his mind untill the reality hit him Taerene, Taehyung + Irene = Taerene!!!

And there he realized that it was Irene "Hyungs she's really Irene!!" he exclaimed and all of them go to the car and they search for Irene.

While they are driving, they saw a familiar figure sitting at the waiting shade crying, and its Irene so they Immidiately stop, and they go out of the car.

Irene's pov

I didn't know what to do anymore, I keep on searching my daughter this whole time. Then when I saw a waiting shade, I immidiately go there and there I cried. "Taerene-ah dodaecha odieyo? (Where are you)" I asked while sobbing, then I realized that there we're 7 man's surrounded by me "Irene-ah why are you crying?" I realized it was Jimin. So they're back? "B-bangtan?" I asked in disbelief and they nodded and I feel so happy "So what happened? Tell us" Suga asked and I look at them, and there I saw Taehyung didn't even taking a glance at me, he's standing near them while holding his cellphone.

"Irene tell us? What happened?" Jin asked again and I answered already "Tae-taerene is m-missing" I answered and they widened their eyes even Taehyung "Who is Taerene?" Jungkook asked again "M-my daughter" I replied and all of them are shocked "You're daughter? And who's the father?" They asked and they are staring at me waiting for my answer including Taehyung "Guys! I lost my daughter! And I dont have time to answer ur questions!! If ur not gonna help me then it's ok!! Because I know u can't help me for what I have done before!! Now please just leave??!! I dont have time for this!!" I said and I left them.

Then suddenly, someone called my name "Irene-ah?! Just tell us first who's the father?!" And I realized it was Taehyung "What if I tell you that its you?" I answered and they all shocked "Yes Taehyung, ur the father of Taerene, its already consider just because of her name right? OK I know that u dont want to accept her, but it's ok, the important is I raise her in a good way by my own, no ones helping me!!! Cause I know that she's my daughter!! My daughter!! Ok??!! My!!!" I already shouted at them while crying and Taehyung come near me and hug me "I didn't say I'm not going to accept Taerene, im just curious if who's the father." Taehyung said calmly while hugging me, im still crying in his embrace "Shh" he said while patting my back.

A/N: I like this chapter. Oh my god!!! Well keep on voting and commenting ok. Bye!!

Now for the Chapter 16!!!!!