#Wedding Day

Taehyung's pov

Today is the day that I'm waiting. It's our wedding day already, I'm so excited.

(skip all the vows) "You may now kiss the bride." the priest said and i slowly kissed Irene's lips then we pulled away.

Skip

When we already inside our house, i turned to face Irene "Jagi? Are we going to tell this on our campus already?" she asked but i shook my head "No jagi, let's keep this relationship ok." i replied and kissed her in the forehead "Now ur mine." i whispered "Yeah, i love you Jagi." she replied "I love you too" i replied "Now let's sleep I'm tired" i said and go to our room.

Irene's pov

boring!!!! Ugh ur so boring kim Taehyung!! I cursed him in my thoughts and sleep with him too.

I woke up in the morning when i heard that the birds chirping then i look around, i saw Taehyung fixing his necktie so i immidiately stood up "Where are you going?" i asked him "Going to our company, this is the day that I'm going to replace my father. Don't you know about this jagi?" then i shook my head "Well if ur going now, take care ok." i said and he nodded then i go with him in front of our door then he kissed my lips "Take care jagi." i said and he hug me and he left..

Wow!!!! My plan is working. I make him believe that i love him... Hahaha such a stupid jerk.. Tsk.

Taehyung's pov

When i enter my office, i saw my friends "Hyung! So? How is ur first night with Irene?" Jungkook asked "Huh? Nothing we just sleep after that." i answered and he frowned, aishh this kid really looks like a bunny he's so cute "Hahahh aishh yah! Jungkook-ah! Ur being so pervert again." suga said and we all laughed at him "So how are you and Irene?" Jimin asked and i smiled "We're good" i answered "But be careful Taehyung. I'm warning you." Jin said and it made me confused "What do u mean?" i asked "We know that Irene is a playgirl and she likes having sex with every Guys out there. That's why we're just telling you to be careful with Irene." Jhope said and i just nodded "Ok but i know she will never do that again what she use to do cause she loves me, she even say i love you to me and she even kissed me when i told her that I'm coming here and she even told me to take care. So that means she will not going to do something behind my back." i told them "Taehyung-ah, maybe she's just acting that she loves you. Just we warned you already. Just be careful Taehyung-ah." Namjoon said and i nodded.

Irene's pov

I take my bath and change my clothes cause I'm going to my own house. Then when I'm already there, it's so silent, i feel bored so i called Daeyeol "Baby? Can you come here? I'm going to tell u something." i said then he agreed.

And in 30 mins, he already here so immidiately kissed him "I missed you baby" i said "I miss you too" he replied "Sit here first I'm going to tell u something." i said then we sat on the couch "What is it?" he asked "Baby? I-im married i hope you won't get mad." i said and he widened his eyes "What?" he asked "But baby i don't like the guy, i promise, i Don't love him, it was just an arrange marriage. I just got forced.. So baby please dont leave me." i explained "Good thing that you don't love him." he said and i felt relieved "I'm sorry." i said "You don't have to be sorry baby." he said and peck my lips so i pulled him into a kiss and he pinned me in the couch and began kissing me so so hard untill I'm half naked already.... And we've been doing it for more hours.

A/N: Uhmmm all i could say is plss vote and comment. Thanks... Saranghaeyo!!!

Chapter 6!!!!!!